Need $ For Deals?
Get Unlimited Funding
Click Here Now!

--------------------------
Hard Money Lenders
You Need To Be Listed
Click Here Now!

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?
December 11, 2018, 12:11:07 pm
Home Help Search Calendar Login Register
Free Monthly Update
Name:
Email:
Need $ For Deals?
Get Unlimited Funding
Click Here Now!

--------------------------
Hard Money Lenders
You Need To Be Listed
Click Here Now!

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?
December 11, 2018, 12:11:07 pm
Home Help Search Calendar Login Register
Free Monthly Update
Name:
Email:
Click Here to Register for the Discussion Forums

Author Topic: California  (Read 165421 times)

Offline RealBrokerLink

Re: California
« Reply #30 on: August 04, 2012, 04:16:07 pm »
Hello everyone,

My name is Chris and I am starting to get into the real estate game. I am currently in the process of obtaining my broker's license while working full time. I plan on representing buyers who are purchasing new real estate investments.

Currently I am looking to pair up with someone who might be interested in a unique business model. For now I need someone with more experience than I who could benefit from someone with a broker's license. I plan to also complete escrow for real estate transactions to reduce expenses and increase the speed of the transactions.

I am a finance major with previous banking experience and I am currently a store manager.

If you might be interested in this mutually beneficial relationship drop me a line.

Chris

Offline GarrettCLM

« Reply #31 on: August 08, 2012, 03:19:01 pm »
Rehabber here looking for deals to flip. Its a tough market and competing with these landlords is rough. We are cash buyers. I am curious as to what strategies are being used to get deals under market value these days, and obviously if any wholesalers have some deals in So Cal I would love to see them

Offline Destiny510

« Reply #32 on: August 25, 2012, 11:14:50 am »
Hi everybody,

My name is Destiny. New to wholesaling. I'm from the Bay Area. I'm  also looking to gain knowledge about the wholesale investing business. I'm a little lost right now but trying to learn as much as I can. Anybody in the Bay Area??? I would love to learn and share information with someone or a group.

Destiny

Offline leosoul310

« Reply #33 on: August 28, 2012, 01:43:58 pm »
Hi I'm just now getting started in Real Estate Investing and I'm in search of a Mentor to gain valuable knowledge from and to shorten my learning curve. I am willing to pay for Mentorship or I'm willing to work and help you absolutely free in order to learn the ins and outs. I've always been extremely self-motivated and when I set my focus on a goal I don't let anything stop me. Hopefully this message reaches the right person as I'm ready to assist you in any way I can.  Thanks for reading.

T.M.

Offline Hustlinaire

« Reply #34 on: September 26, 2012, 07:23:35 pm »
Wholesaler operating in Bay Area. Have some hands on training but yet to close a deal. Still in search of investor friendly title co and constantly building buyers list. Eventually planning on expanding business to So Cal. Also, looking for a California experienced mentor since everyone seems to be from Florida....

Offline ChickenSpears

« Reply #35 on: September 29, 2012, 04:39:23 pm »
Hi, I want to get into real estate investing. I currently have one rental property (townhouse).  I am looking for someone to help guide me and show me the ropes.  Thank you so much!

Offline NewbieCaliInvestor

« Reply #36 on: October 09, 2012, 07:10:25 pm »
Hi everyone,

My name is Scott and I live in the North County San Diego area. I am beginning wholesaling properties seeking to get my first property under contract.

I have a question for the more seasoned. I came across a mobile. Seller is asking 85K says it is valued at 186K. He is moving out of state and still owes 71K on it. Is there any reason I should not get this under contract to flip it to a cash buyer?

Thanks in advance for your response!

Scott

Offline MarthaZamora1

« Reply #37 on: October 10, 2012, 12:24:49 am »
Investor friendly licensed real estate broker (license number 01737366) in Southern California. I am well versed in every form of real estate investing. I can basically look at a property and determine how to make money on the property and/or resolve an issue. I have contacts to contractors, hard money lenders (equity based) and buyers. I mainly service Orange County, but I can do Los Angeles, Riverside and San Diego county if it is profitable.

If you need to run an opportunity pass me, let me know and I can tell you the risks involved or how to make money off of it. I do this for two main reasons:
1. To prove my abilities and knowledge to you
2. To see if there is an opportunity in which I can profit as well

I come from the belief that I do not like to pay anything unless I can get proven results. However, everyone I have worked with has mutually benefited from the relationship they have formed.

Regards,
Satar Naghshineh
Broker: Amiri Property and Financial Services DRE#01523522
I am  newbie to this business, I am looking for a hard money lender that would like to invest in SD Ca,
I am extremely anxious to get get my hands on my first property. I have $10,000 of my oen money to also invest. please contact me if you an help me or direct me to the right people. Thanks

« Last Edit: October 10, 2012, 07:02:26 am by $Cash$ »

Offline LindaTx

• SOLD ON TEXAS!
« Reply #38 on: October 15, 2012, 02:17:57 am »
Hi everyone,

My name is Scott and I live in the North County San Diego area. I am beginning wholesaling properties seeking to get my first property under contract.

I have a question for the more seasoned. I came across a mobile. Seller is asking 85K says it is valued at 186K. He is moving out of state and still owes 71K on it. Is there any reason I should not get this under contract to flip it to a cash buyer?

Thanks in advance for your response!

Scott

Scott what do the comps tell you about real value? What are the solds saying?
Never go by what a seller tells you the value is.

Linda Scott, RealtorŪ
[email protected]

Offline bartleyrose272

• http://www.propertymasteryguru.com/bartley-residences/
« Reply #39 on: December 13, 2012, 12:07:32 am »
nice to know this forum. Looking forward to good property deals. We are property investors club looking for good deals.
« Last Edit: December 13, 2012, 04:42:12 pm by Admin »

Offline joplenty

« Reply #40 on: December 24, 2012, 06:14:46 pm »
Hi Everyone-

My name is Josh and I live in North San Diego County (Encinitas). I am on here because i am determined to make real estate investing my main focus as a career. I recently realized that I cannot work for a corporation ever again! Ultimately i would like to help others become real estate investors as well. In order for me to stay motivated i would like to meet some like minded investors that would possibly be interested in partnering up to purchase apartment buildings. My  strategy would be to  to buy, fix up, raise rents and hold.  Its tough to purchase and cash flow in san diego so i would like to purchase out of California.

I have property in San Diego, Hawaii, Arizona, and Pittsburgh, PA. I have a mixture of duplexes to small apartment buildings  but looking to purchase bigger apartment complexes 25- 100 units. Anyhow, I appreciate you taking the time to read this and if anyone is interested, just let me know.

Josh

Offline Petersoninvestments

« Reply #41 on: January 05, 2013, 08:00:18 pm »
Looking for wholesale deals in Ventura County
Ventura County. SFR... If you have anything in these area's please let me know. Also west end of San Fernando Valley.
91360, 91361, 91362, 91320, 93065, 93063, 91377, 93021, 93010, 93012, 93030, 93036, 93035.

Offline RPM Valley Wide

« Reply #42 on: January 24, 2013, 10:53:19 pm »
Hello,

We are introducing our new property management company in the central valley.  Our company's name is Real Property Management Valley Wide located in the city of Merced.  We are associated with the national franchise located in Layton Utah, Real Property Management.  We are looking to develop some synergies with real estate investors purchasing in Merced County.

There has, and continues to be a large inflex of investors into Merced becuase of the new University of California, Merced.  With the huge market correction, Merced again is very well priced both with SFD and multifamily residental income properties.

We are encouraging investors to again look at this market.  We are in the business of ONLY asset and property management.  We would be willing to assist real estate investors in their efforts to purchase property in the Merced area with the idea of managing these assets.  If any members of this forum would like to discuss the Merced market and/or talk about our services, please let us know.

G. Keith Borges Jr.
RPM Valley Wide

Offline Propertyin

• Property investor
« Reply #43 on: January 31, 2013, 09:10:44 am »
If you want to invest your money in the real estate and other in the California then you can because that is the best way to invest your money in the market and get bounce profit.

Offline Harry Ting

« Reply #44 on: February 01, 2013, 05:53:26 pm »
Hi everyone, My name is Harry. I have found this forum has a lot of helpful information when it comes to investing in real estate. Our PE firm is looking for real estate deals in Southern California, Las Vegas, and Bakkan Oil field. Please contact me if any interesting deals that we can work along.

Cheers,
Harry

SMF 2.0.15 | SMF © 2017, Simple Machines