Stop Using Ur $
NO Banks, Credit, or $
FREE Kit NOW!

--------------------------
Hard Money Lenders
You Need To Be Listed
Click Here Now!

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?
October 15, 2019, 02:02:40 am
Home Help Search Calendar Login Register
Free Monthly Update
Name:
Email:
Stop Using Ur $
NO Banks, Credit, or $
FREE Kit NOW!

--------------------------
Hard Money Lenders
You Need To Be Listed
Click Here Now!

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?
October 15, 2019, 02:02:40 am
Home Help Search Calendar Login Register
Free Monthly Update
Name:
Email:
Click Here to Register for the Discussion Forums

Author Topic: California  (Read 173943 times)

Offline TRsREI

Re: California Jumbo Loan back flip
« Reply #45 on: March 14, 2013, 06:09:16 pm »
I was working with someone with the idea of doing a jumbo loan back flip. Put up a site and mailed some post cards. Well, have gotten someone to reply with what looks like a doable deal, at least if the bank will cooperate.
However, I do not have the finances, nor the knowledge or skill to do the negotiations. Is there anyone that as done any work with jumbo loan back flips?

Thank you,
Tim

Offline Natashawebuyhouses

Re: California
« Reply #46 on: April 26, 2013, 06:52:36 pm »
Hi, My name is Natasha and I'm an active investor/wholesaler in Riverside CA (Inland Empire) and I buy 4 to 8 properties a month. I'm looking to build relationships for JV Joint partnerships with other investors in flip/rehab, etc.

PM Me, thanks
« Last Edit: April 26, 2013, 08:05:05 pm by Mdhaas »

Offline reihomes

« Reply #47 on: May 20, 2013, 07:22:59 am »
Looking for new or seasoned investors that would like access to a large inventory of homes at discounted prices. We have homes in many market around the country. Our company can help you with all aspects of investing including financing.
Message me if you are interested and I can get you all the details.

Offline REAndyJacoby

« Reply #48 on: May 29, 2013, 12:02:52 am »
I am an investor new to the Sacramento Area and am looking to invest in both the northern CA area and potentially areas outside of CA.  I will be focusing on Wholesaling in the Sacramento Metro Area.  If your in the area and want to chat or maybe do some deals together drop me a line

Andy
« Last Edit: May 29, 2013, 06:30:05 am by kdhastedt »

Offline george10

• www.metroproperty.us
« Reply #49 on: July 26, 2013, 11:26:24 am »
Hello  cash investors

We acquire REALLY good wholesale properties in all of Southern California. Our full time team works on searching for REO’s, vacants, shorts etc. We move extremely fast on these and sell them just as fast. 

Requirements:
1. Proof of funds.
2. If you are flipping the property – you list with our partnered listing broker when selling.     

Our current deal
Orange county 3/2
Distress purchase -  513,000   
rehab  - 60k
sell  - 660,000
Profit ->   87k

Previous deal
Tri Plex – L.A. County
Distress purchase – 440,000   
Rehab – 35k
List - 570,000  - Profit -> 95k

« Last Edit: July 26, 2013, 11:53:15 am by george10 »

Offline MikeH

« Reply #50 on: September 11, 2013, 11:04:48 pm »
Hi there, I am a Private Investor looking for Real Estate deals. I usually lend for rehab, closing cost, down payments, etc.

Looking for various deals to consider. Nationwide interest.

Any suggestions?

Offline SoCaJim

« Reply #51 on: September 19, 2013, 03:07:48 pm »
Hello all,
I am in So Ca., Inland Empire and am new as an active investor although I have had a rental for many years. I am now looking to expand that and add several more rentals to my balance sheet.

I have cash to buy and rehab homes so I am not looking for private or hard money, and I am also not looking to lend out or JV with others. Just looking to acquire some homes for myself.

I am looking for two things....
     #1 I am open to GOOD deals if someone has (local) homes to wholesale out.
     #2 I will be looking for a local lender not restrained by Fannie rules (refi's >4 rentals, etc.) once I acquire a few more homes.

If you have information regarding either of these needs I would appreciate hearing from you. And of course I am always interested in learning and networking so message me with any info, questions or comments.

Thanks and good luck to you all.

Jim
« Last Edit: September 19, 2013, 05:19:18 pm by SoCaJim »

Offline HomeSellerPal

« Reply #52 on: September 30, 2013, 06:24:20 am »
Los Angeles wholesaler/BK attorney here with MLS access. Anyone looking to go 50/50 on a deal, and needs MLS research done for them such as comps/pulling property info/etc message me.

**Currently looking for a financing partner for a short sale deal. Owner is my client. He owes 192k on 1st and 110k on second, market value of home is 400k. Message me if you'd be interested ASAP, house might be going up for auction early November if we don't act. I will handle everything with owner and lenders. POSSIBLE 148k spread!

Offline ClevelandSlim

• The Ohio Home Connection
« Reply #53 on: November 14, 2013, 01:45:05 pm »
Hello,

I'm also an investor friendly real estate agent here in Los Angeles. My office is located on Sunset Boulevard. Feel free to call, stop by etc. I can help any of you out with market information, and knowledge I have obtained through my experiences practicing in the Hollywood Hills.

There are great investment opportunities in the Hollywood Hills, for sharp, well informed investors!

all the best,
Kieran

Kieran Jackson
Keller Williams Hollywood Hills
« Last Edit: November 14, 2013, 04:14:01 pm by $Cash$ »
REALTOR, SFR, from Ohio. I just moved to North Hollywood, CA!   Waiting for my real estate license. I need to make some money!  If you need web site work, ads posted, etc please contact me.
I Gotta Pay My Rent!!

Offline Soco Manage

« Reply #54 on: November 20, 2013, 01:06:59 pm »
Well my very first post in this forum should be in this section so here it goes.  My name is Cliff I am a Real estate broker in southern California that specializes in property management. I also own both a construction company and appraisal company.  I hold licenses in all three.  I work primarily with investors that acquire assets to fix up and hold till the market is right to sell.  The only facet of the real estate industry that I outsource is the lending aspect.  From the start to finish I hand hold my clients so the experience is painless and profitable for them. 

Respectfully
Cliff Odette
Soco Management Inc

Offline Sean_DeSilva

« Reply #55 on: December 18, 2013, 10:45:06 pm »
Hi, I'm in the Southern California Inland Empire area. I work with all types of circumstances and if the deal is good enough, I'll go up to the Victor Valley or out towards Palm Desert. Most of my transactions are between Pomona and San Bernardino. Send me a message sometime if you're interested in working together.

Sean DeSilva
Wholesaler & Landlord

Offline MaxHirshik

« Reply #56 on: February 06, 2014, 02:15:04 pm »
Hello,

My name is Max Hirshik and I work for Big Table Media, a TV production company. We are currently casting female contractors, flippers, or designers with real estate experience for a show we have in development. Any submissions, referrals, or general advice on how to reach out to the community is much appreciated!!! I've included my contact email below, and mods: please let me know if there is a better forum to post this in, thanks!

Best,

Max Hirshik
« Last Edit: February 06, 2014, 03:51:15 pm by $Cash$ »

Offline schalawn

« Reply #57 on: April 08, 2014, 11:52:31 pm »
Hello
My name is Schalawn Warren and I have launched my new wholesale real estate company - Estate Valet.  We are based in the greater Los Angeles area but service nationwide.

I have a meticulous realtor, April Hosein as a business partner and together we pour over wholesale real estate on/off market.

The problem we run into is a lack of serious investors.

We work direct to buyers that seek single family,  multi family,  commercial or bulk properties including land.

If there is a serious property investor that will allow us to match your criteria with wholesale property,  please PM me

It would be a pleasure
« Last Edit: April 09, 2014, 04:51:19 am by Mdhaas »

Offline Dona Duchai

« Reply #58 on: May 15, 2014, 11:19:59 pm »
Hello My name is Sarina and I am a newbie investor in palm springs ca.  I have opened an LLC and filed as s corp to be taxed as such.  I have a silent business partner and I have joined an investment group out here.  I noticed there doesnt seem to be as many investors on this board for ca as there are for other out of state areas.  I have read Millionaire Real Estate Investor and I am ready to purchase a home but am having the following issues.  I have been on MLS and working w realtor and by the time I get to see the property and do the full worksheet on repairs fees on upkeep and title escrow etc.  there is not enough room to make a profit on rehabbing.  Is anyone else out here running into the same problem?  It is a total bidding war and each person outbids the other because Im guessing they are buying to hold. I at this time am only looking to rehab.  Today I called a title lady and she is sending me farming info on a certain area.  In that area I am going to locate out of town owners and make offers.  Just wanted to introduce myself and see if anyone else is having the same issues. :rolleyes

Offline Dona Duchai

« Reply #59 on: May 15, 2014, 11:23:17 pm »
I am a beginner investor as well in SoCal.  You may want to wholesale several properties first to get some cash in the bank.

SMF 2.0.15 | SMF © 2017, Simple Machines