Investor Friendly Agents
Make It Easy To Be Found
Click Here Now!

--------------------------
Hard Money Lenders
You Need To Be Listed
Click Here Now!

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?
January 27, 2020, 10:34:06 am
Home Help Search Calendar Login Register
Free Monthly Update
Name:
Email:
Investor Friendly Agents
Make It Easy To Be Found
Click Here Now!

--------------------------
Hard Money Lenders
You Need To Be Listed
Click Here Now!

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?
January 27, 2020, 10:34:06 am
Home Help Search Calendar Login Register
Free Monthly Update
Name:
Email:
Click Here to Register for the Discussion Forums

Author Topic: Illinois  (Read 111806 times)

Offline dukefan2014

• Illinois Wholesale Properties
Re: Illinois
« Reply #15 on: March 15, 2012, 10:28:15 am »
One way is to just target "good" neighborhoods only when sending out yellow letters.
Looking for Deep Discount Properties in Chicago?!
Go to http://illinoiswholesaleproperties.net/ NOW to get on our list!

Offline ashj1893

« Reply #16 on: March 18, 2012, 04:00:07 pm »
So it turns out these ARV's, are usually VERY incorrect when mentioned by the sellers....so since I don't have a car to do it myself, I would need to have an Agent do CMA's for me, so how would I go about finding an Agent willing to do this for free? Aren't I wasting their time? Keep in mind I'm only a Wholesaler atm......

Offline WCRT

• WCRT - Chicago REI Club
« Reply #17 on: March 19, 2012, 04:08:33 pm »
Ah the joys of being a wholesaler in a down market... there are other ways! Just thought I would mention that.

As to the WCRT Subgroup, Subgroups are very very small informal hang outs, discussion, etc. So the vary in size. If you want to make a difference, attend the MAIN MEETING in Elmhurst on the first Thursday of the month. We are all about networking and education. Our presenters are strictly forbidden from hard selling their product. No "hurry to the back of the room" stuff at the WCRT!

We welcome all to join in. First meeting is NO CHARGE even.

But if you also want to attend the Sub group, by all means. Sometimes we have 5 sometimes 25. But in the end, it only takes one person, and it only takes you asking questions and being involved!

ASH - keep up the hard work. But maybe use some SMART Work along the path.
Ryan D. Steele
Director
WCRT, Inc - "Success by Association"
Chicago
http://www.wcrt.org

Offline ashj1893

« Reply #18 on: March 21, 2012, 11:22:12 am »
Ah the joys of being a wholesaler in a down market... there are other ways! Just thought I would mention that.

As to the WCRT Subgroup, Subgroups are very very small informal hang outs, discussion, etc. So the vary in size. If you want to make a difference, attend the MAIN MEETING in Elmhurst on the first Thursday of the month. We are all about networking and education. Our presenters are strictly forbidden from hard selling their product. No "hurry to the back of the room" stuff at the WCRT!

We welcome all to join in. First meeting is NO CHARGE even.

But if you also want to attend the Sub group, by all means. Sometimes we have 5 sometimes 25. But in the end, it only takes one person, and it only takes you asking questions and being involved!

ASH - keep up the hard work. But maybe use some SMART Work along the path.

Thanks for the encouragement...although I am also applying smart work as well...haha But I personally won't be able to make it out the meeting tonight(someone informed me via PM) as I can't make it out there to Elmhust(at least not that I know of) without a car, so it's not looking good. Good news is it looks as if I'll be coming through with my first deal....have to wait and see how things work out tomorrow...in the meantime...much more hard....and smart work ahead!

Offline WCRT

• WCRT - Chicago REI Club
« Reply #19 on: April 04, 2012, 04:20:05 pm »
Another meeting tomorrow night in Elmhurst ASH! Some pre-planning might be able to get you a ride, carpool, or maybe try ZIPCAR?
Ryan D. Steele
Director
WCRT, Inc - "Success by Association"
Chicago
http://www.wcrt.org

Offline ashj1893

« Reply #20 on: April 28, 2012, 11:47:04 pm »
Anyone have some reputable investor-friendly RE Attorneys, and Agents/Brokers that are based in the City of Chicago that they could refer me to?

Offline camry_4d

« Reply #21 on: May 02, 2012, 12:04:24 pm »
My name is LaQuisha Cain. I live in Missouri, but and willing to network with investors in Illinois. I am also looking for active cash buyers. We can stay in contact through email or phone. I do not mind driving the distance to me new people.

Thanks,

LaQuisha

Offline dukefan2014

« Reply #22 on: May 02, 2012, 10:08:34 pm »
LaQuisha,

I have a bunch of cash buyers in the Chicago area and Central Illinois area. Shoot me an email sometime and we can network!

Offline ashj1893

« Reply #23 on: May 12, 2012, 03:35:18 pm »
Anyone with Attorneys or Agents/Brokers they could refer me to?

Offline cardsfan41

« Reply #24 on: June 25, 2012, 10:29:50 pm »
Hello my name is Chris and I live in Pekin, IL. I'm just getting into Real Estate and am looking to become a bird dog. I figure this would be a good way to get into it without alot of money or risk. Feel free to contact me. Thank you very much.

Offline dukefan2014

« Reply #25 on: July 09, 2012, 10:50:20 pm »
I just shot you an email cardsfan41. Let me know if you received it!

Offline narmond

« Reply #26 on: September 07, 2012, 09:06:23 pm »
Hello, everyone. I'm seeking a Realtor and any investors for the western Chicago region - 60651 zip code.

Offline dukefan2014

« Reply #27 on: September 10, 2012, 04:40:33 pm »
I don't know any realtors in that area but I do know a lot of buyers in the general Chicago area!

I would recommend going to the website of the biggest realtor company in that area. Call them up and ask them who was the top selling agent for the last month (they always have the plaques right there on the wall). Then, ask for him or her and just start by telling them what you're looking for. If they don't want to help you out, ask for the 2nd top selling agent and talk with them.
« Last Edit: September 10, 2012, 09:11:47 pm by Admin »

Offline narmond

« Reply #28 on: September 15, 2012, 09:12:04 pm »
Hi, dukefan2014. Thanks for the input! I've actually found an agent who's been a great help. Now, I gotta get to work with finding an end buyer for a 2 flat in the Humboldt Park region since I've been able to snag a solid deal, based on recently sold data in that area. I'll team up with the agent who's been assisting me as well as other agents to find a buyer. Hey, if you'd like to work this deal with me, let me know!

Offline dukefan2014

« Reply #29 on: September 19, 2012, 09:32:09 am »
Hi, dukefan2014. Thanks for the input! I've actually found an agent who's been a great help. Now, I gotta get to work with finding an end buyer for a 2 flat in the Humboldt Park region since I've been able to snag a solid deal, based on recently sold data in that area. I'll team up with the agent who's been assisting me as well as other agents to find a buyer. Hey, if you'd like to work this deal with me, let me know!

That's awesome! I'm definitely interested in working on this deal with you. I just sent you an email.

SMF 2.0.15 | SMF © 2017, Simple Machines