Need $ For Deals?
Get Unlimited Funding
Click Here Now!

--------------------------
Hard Money Lenders
You Need To Be Listed
Click Here Now!

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?
November 20, 2018, 02:14:38 am
Home Help Search Calendar Login Register
Free Monthly Update
Name:
Email:
Need $ For Deals?
Get Unlimited Funding
Click Here Now!

--------------------------
Hard Money Lenders
You Need To Be Listed
Click Here Now!

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?
November 20, 2018, 02:14:38 am
Home Help Search Calendar Login Register
Free Monthly Update
Name:
Email:
Click Here to Register for the Discussion Forums

Author Topic: Maryland  (Read 20237 times)

Offline charles123

Re: Maryland
« Reply #15 on: August 03, 2016, 03:22:55 pm »
My  name  is charles  what  counties  in Northern  VA  you're  working  and  are  you looking  properties? If  your  are  what  is your  buying  criteria. I am  wholesaling  in  Northern Va.

Offline NormanB

« Reply #16 on: January 09, 2018, 01:28:06 pm »
Hello, I am Norman. I am new to real estate investing. My focus is Wholesaling and soon Tax Liens. Central Maryland is mainly my area of operation. I look forward to working with all cash buyers. I even welcome working with partners on a regular basis.

Offline Supernova

• We Buy Houses site
« Reply #17 on: January 11, 2018, 02:38:25 pm »
Hi, my name is Joseph Luht. I have been a Realtor for about 4-5 years, but this year I'm transitioning over to investing. The goal for this year is to find 15 off market deals and renovate 10 of them. 

Offline ClubREIA

• ClubREIA - not affiliated with REIClub
« Reply #18 on: April 23, 2018, 06:49:33 am »
My name is Don Miller Jr.

I am a long-time investor of 34+ years and still have rentals in Baltimore City that I purchased back in '84. I am licensed as an Associate Broker with eXp Realty, a Broker for Rentwell Property Management and a licensed Auctioneer in Baltimore City.

Small mixed-use commercial/multi-units are my primary investing focus and I will renovated a house or two each years; although I'm a buy and hold guy at heart.

I spend much of my time as a mentor to aspiring investors, new investors, seasoned investors and real estate agents that want to learn more about working with investors through our club. I'm finding more of my time is spent with sellers on short sale transactions.

The most serious challenge I see for investors and agents is there is no one to really teach them the basics of the numbers behind the transactions.

As I write this in April 2018, my long memory cautions everyone to be more diligent in the transactions you do for your own account. If you need assistance to make sure the deal you think is a deal, feel free to reach out. Just be aware that I'll give you an unvarnished opinion and it could be hurtful. Most investors these days are buying properties because the bank will finance it, not because the transaction makes sense.

I absolutely wish you all the success in the world with your real estate ventures.
Don

Offline igormosyak

• Elephant Home Buyers
« Reply #19 on: September 15, 2018, 08:36:35 pm »
Elephant Home Buyers is the Washington DC area's premier real estate solutions company. We are a DC based cash home buyer that can buy homes from anyone that is looking to sell fast, in any condition, and any price range.
« Last Edit: September 15, 2018, 10:04:13 pm by Mdhaas »

Offline russscheider336

• Charleston All-Cash Home Buyers
« Reply #20 on: September 19, 2018, 09:54:41 pm »
Need to Sell your house fast? We buy houses in Charleston and Columbia in as little as 7 days. Sell my house fast Charleston SC.

Offline MarylandAcquisitions

• Maryland Real Estate Acquisitions
« Reply #21 on: September 20, 2018, 03:02:32 pm »
I love all of the introductions - I am also a new wholesaler in Maryland, and I am looking forward to connecting with other wholesalers and also buyers who purchase homes in the DC, MD, VA area - I look forward to meeting many of you in the future!

Maryland Real Estate Acquisitions
« Last Edit: September 20, 2018, 06:41:09 pm by Mdhaas »

SMF 2.0.15 | SMF © 2017, Simple Machines