Need $ For Deals?
Get Unlimited Funding
Click Here Now!

--------------------------
Hard Money Lenders
You Need To Be Listed
Click Here Now!

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?
November 19, 2018, 09:22:58 am
Home Help Search Calendar Login Register
Free Monthly Update
Name:
Email:
Need $ For Deals?
Get Unlimited Funding
Click Here Now!

--------------------------
Hard Money Lenders
You Need To Be Listed
Click Here Now!

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?
November 19, 2018, 09:22:58 am
Home Help Search Calendar Login Register
Free Monthly Update
Name:
Email:
Click Here to Register for the Discussion Forums

Author Topic: Michigan  (Read 54557 times)

Offline Mr. Rehab

Re: Michigan
« Reply #15 on: November 25, 2012, 09:13:59 am »
Hello Everyone,

I have actually been around on this forum for a few years but have never introduced myself. My name is Leroy Williams. I am a rehab contractor based in Farmington Hills MI. I am also establishing myself as a real estate developer in Detroit's Midtown area.  I am always looking to partner with serious real estate investors in the area.  My specialty is rehabbing in preparation of rentals or flips.
« Last Edit: November 25, 2012, 11:04:24 am by $Cash$ »

Offline Daniel1217

« Reply #16 on: December 07, 2012, 04:22:52 pm »
Hello!

My name is Dan Hornsby and this is my first post and I'm excited to get started investing in real estate. I'm currently residing in Southeast Oakland County, MI and I have lived in Oakland County pretty much my whole life. What I hope to gain is the opportunity to get into a joint venture or partnership of some kind and get some deals done. Technically speaking I have no "first hand" experience but I have learned a lot from webinars, articles, books, and such. I feel experience is the best teacher though. I'll be honest and say that I also have $0 funding of my own to put into any deals starting out. My goal, in the beginning, is to get together with someone with the ability to finance fix-and-flip deals while I manage the projects and split the profits 50/50 with as much or as little interaction deemed necessary by the investor. I do have a job right now but I would like to do RE investing full-time starting sometime in the beginning of 2013. I have a wife and son which means I'm very motivated to succeed!

Thanks!

Offline Mr. Rehab

« Reply #17 on: September 27, 2013, 11:09:58 am »
Hi I am looking for wholesalers in Michigan selling properties in Oakland and Macomb County.  I prefer distressed properties.  PM me.
« Last Edit: September 27, 2013, 01:50:09 pm by $Cash$ »

Offline BlueprintHarris

« Reply #18 on: February 27, 2014, 07:18:05 am »
I have a very spacious 5 bed room house on Detroits westside fully brick very little work needed for 10k sold as is please contact if interested PM me.
« Last Edit: February 27, 2014, 07:54:08 am by $Cash$ »

Offline MICommercialProperty

« Reply #19 on: September 15, 2014, 12:32:14 pm »
Detroit area Real Estate Professional looking to syndicate Real Estate Investment projects with fellow investors.

I currently work for a Commercial RE Brokerage firm in Southeastern Michigan.

If you're in the market to buy/sell commercial properties (office space, warehouses, industrial facilities, vacant land, multi-family) in the Detroit Area or surrounding communities, reply to this message so we can arrange a meeting to discuss your objectives and determine an investment strategy.

Thank You.

Offline mabbittc

« Reply #20 on: December 05, 2014, 07:32:50 am »
I am an seasoned investor in Waterford, MI  anyone here still active?

Offline christhisoy2015

« Reply #21 on: February 23, 2015, 01:26:01 am »
Hi! My name is Chris, I'm looking for investors and Real Estate Associates who are interested in Pre-selling Office Space and Pre-selling Condominiums, For more information please feel free PM me, thank you and have a great day ahead beer

Offline marium_belles

« Reply #22 on: March 25, 2015, 05:56:09 pm »
I am a Realtor. I have a great investment property Market Value $700,000+ and listed for $450,000. A builder had build this house but didn't finish it. There is about $150,000 that needs to go in for completion. It is right on water on a beautiful Island and on the water!
Address 18286 MERIDIAN Road, Grosse Ile Twp 48138

Contact me Marium Belles

Offline Charlene2

« Reply #23 on: June 25, 2015, 08:52:53 pm »
Hi everyone!

I'm new as well but determined to do my first deal within the next 3 weeks.  I'm a wholesaler because it is low risk and petty easy money.
I am looking at property tomorrow.  I feel confident in my ability to consign it.

Wish me luck,

Charlene2 :dance :dance :dance

Offline mabbittc

« Reply #24 on: August 21, 2015, 06:53:31 am »
Hello,
Did you do your first deal? Where do you live in Michigan?

Offline Willthestill

« Reply #25 on: November 17, 2015, 10:17:38 pm »
Has anyone tried Renatus investment school?????  :banghead

Offline Willthestill

« Reply #26 on: November 17, 2015, 10:20:12 pm »
What can I do if I have someone under contract to sell her house and she does not want to sell ????

Offline gage68

« Reply #27 on: April 10, 2017, 03:16:18 pm »
hello everyone, My name is Daniel Gage with Smart Choice Investments LLC and I am new in wholesaling and am looking to build my power team.

Offline stanley4547

• My House Buying Site
« Reply #28 on: February 01, 2018, 07:56:47 pm »
Hi everybody, I am James and I live in Northern Oakland County. I just started investing in real estate this last year. I am looking to add at least 4 more properties this year to my portfolio. looking forward to meeting new investors here on the site.
« Last Edit: February 01, 2018, 07:58:46 pm by stanley4547 »

Offline amazeproperties

• Joseph Buys Homes
« Reply #29 on: February 24, 2018, 08:44:23 am »
Good morning everyone.  My name is Joe Mazur and I live in Oakland County.  I've been wholesaling for a few years but doing it part time so have done 6 or so deals.  Looking forward to networking on this site.

Hi everybody, I am James and I live in Northern Oakland County. I just started investing in real estate this last year. I am looking to add at least 4 more properties this year to my portfolio. looking forward to meeting new investors here on the site.

Hi @stanley4547, if you're looking for properties, PM me or email me and I can let you know when we get some more.
Joseph Mazur
Amaze Properties
www.JosephBuysHomes.com

SMF 2.0.15 | SMF © 2017, Simple Machines