Need $ For Deals?
Get Unlimited Funding
Click Here Now!

--------------------------
Hard Money Lenders
You Need To Be Listed
Click Here Now!

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?
November 19, 2018, 09:23:08 am
Home Help Search Calendar Login Register
Free Monthly Update
Name:
Email:
Need $ For Deals?
Get Unlimited Funding
Click Here Now!

--------------------------
Hard Money Lenders
You Need To Be Listed
Click Here Now!

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?
November 19, 2018, 09:23:08 am
Home Help Search Calendar Login Register
Free Monthly Update
Name:
Email:
Click Here to Register for the Discussion Forums

Author Topic: New York  (Read 84271 times)

Offline QuintanillaJon

Re: New York
« Reply #30 on: June 03, 2013, 06:46:47 pm »
Tonya, the closest ones that I have seen/attended were in the city.

Offline reiny77

« Reply #31 on: June 26, 2013, 10:05:01 pm »
Hello everyone,

Again I'm writing a message here, and I'm very motivated to get started immediately doing deals in REI.

The thing that's stopping me is that I'm looking to find a partner or mentor, someone who's achieved enough success in that field and is ready to volunteer some of their time to help execute the first deal that requires no money down or credit.

Please PM me. I'm looking forward to replies from skilled and serious would-be real estate investors.

Thanks a lot
« Last Edit: June 27, 2013, 05:09:52 am by Mdhaas »

Offline falb

« Reply #32 on: July 10, 2013, 10:34:52 am »
im from albany ny nice to meet you
all

Offline mercada3

« Reply #33 on: July 14, 2013, 08:53:09 pm »
Hi everyone I am an investor as well as an insurance agent and I provide business and home insurance as well as personal lines feel free to reach out with any questions and I will help in anyway I can.

Offline peterd

« Reply #34 on: July 18, 2013, 08:42:43 am »
Hi I am in NY too, I am in NYC. I am looking for other investors to team up with and do bussiness together. I have a lot of knowledge but few skills. I am looking for deals outside of NYC and I am willing to travel and put in leg work!!! So let's brainstorm get the ball rolling  :help
Corinne

Hi

This is Peter and I from Queens, New York. I would be interested in teaming up with you.

I am looking properties in emerging areas. Let's talk in details soon.

Peter

Offline hsarouna

« Reply #35 on: August 18, 2013, 07:53:39 pm »
HEY GUYS, SAROUNA HERE IN THE QUEENS AREA
DON'T KNOW TOO MUCH ABOUT WHOLESALING BUT IM A FAST LEARNER AND I HAVE A GREAT RELATIONSHIP WITH A REA WHOM GIVES ME ACCESS TO HIS MLS
IM LOOKING TO PARTNER UP WITH SOMEONE I CAN LEARN AND SHARE KNOWLEDGE AND MOST IMPORTANTLY MAKE MONEY WITH

MESSAGE ME!!!

Offline LanVince

« Reply #36 on: November 04, 2013, 01:15:49 pm »
Greetings Everyone,

I'm Alan and I'm new to Real Estate Investing. I'm located in Long Island NY (Suffolk county). Included in my area of interest are Nassau and Queens. I am looking for partners in these areas to learn and grow with experience. Did any body here experience Real Estate Investing in these areas? How is the level of difficulty from 1 to 5 ? ( 1 being the least and 5 being the most difficult).

Message Me. Thanks
« Last Edit: November 14, 2013, 09:59:04 am by $Cash$ »

Offline C

« Reply #37 on: December 01, 2013, 09:53:54 am »
Hello Everyone,

I'm C, a new investor and new Forum member.  Pleasure to meet you all and connect to a community of investors.  Anyone out there investing in or looking to sell a property today in the lower Hudson Valley area?  Contact me, I'm looking to network and as well, obtain a (4) family asap.

Thanks,

C

Offline LennyZ

« Reply #38 on: January 21, 2014, 02:24:18 pm »
I am new to the group. We started a company almost a year ago investing in multifamily buildings in Binghamton NY. I live on Long Island but have a son who lives near and manages our properties. Has anyone had luck with attracting private lenders for their deals.

Offline quoguedevelopers

• Long Island Home Builders | Quogue Developers
« Reply #39 on: January 25, 2014, 08:08:02 pm »
Hey Everyone,

I am from Long Island, NY in Suffolk County and I build homes in the Hamptons area.  Always looking for hard money lenders to buy land and build homes to sell for High ROI for investors.
« Last Edit: January 26, 2014, 07:46:25 am by $Cash$ »

Offline Pierce11

« Reply #40 on: February 05, 2014, 02:25:01 pm »
Hello my name is Shane, I'm new to REI & looking forward to networking.

I'm located in Saugerties,N.Y. (Hudson Valley) exit 20 NYS Thruway I-87  next to Woodstock,Hunter Mountain ski area.
Looking for a private investor- Hard Money loan- I bought a house & looking to renovate it to rent it out.Its a house that is next to a house that I owned since 2006 right off the NYS Thruway I-87 exit 20 next to McDonalds,Big Lots shopping plaza,Subway,Advance Autoparts,CVS etc. Great location.. Had several offers over the past 10 years from large corporations (Great security)
I have 7 pieces of real estate.. self employed- Trucking & Excavating co.

Looking to connect with a person that invests in real estate in this area.Have collateral for the loan.

Looking forward_
Thank you,
Shane   
« Last Edit: February 05, 2014, 03:54:42 pm by $Cash$ »

Offline Pierce11

« Reply #41 on: February 05, 2014, 02:38:31 pm »
Hello Everyone,

I'm C, a new investor and new Forum member.  Pleasure to meet you all and connect to a community of investors.  Anyone out there investing in or looking to sell a property today in the lower Hudson Valley area?  Contact me, I'm looking to network and as well, obtain a (4) family asap.

Thanks,

C
Hello my name is Shane, I'm looking for an investor for my real estate projects in Saugerties,N.Y. (Hudson Valley)
Have several pieces of real estate to fix up, develop,etc. I'm self employed in construction- Trucking & Excavating co.
Looking to connect with an investor.. have plenty of real estate to use as collateral.
Thanks,
Shane

Offline Pierce11

« Reply #42 on: February 05, 2014, 02:49:51 pm »
Greetings Everyone,

I'm Alan and I'm new to Real Estate Investing. I'm located in Long Island NY (Suffolk county). Included in my area of interest are Nassau and Queens. I am looking for partners in these areas to learn and grow with experience. Did any body here experience Real Estate Investing in these areas? How is the level of difficulty from 1 to 5 ? ( 1 being the least and 5 being the most difficult).

Message Me. Thanks
Hello Alan,  my name is Shane I'm looking for a Hard Money lender for my real estate projects in Saugerties,N.Y. next to Woodstock,Hunter Mtn. Have other real estate to use as collateral.I have a construction company- Trucking & Excavating.
Looking forward
Shane 
« Last Edit: February 05, 2014, 03:55:28 pm by $Cash$ »

Offline Pierce11

« Reply #43 on: February 05, 2014, 03:02:25 pm »
Hi everyone I am an investor as well as an insurance agent and I provide business and home insurance as well as personal lines feel free to reach out with any questions and I will help in anyway I can.
Hello my name is Shane, I'm looking for an investor for my real estate projects in Saugerties,N.Y. (Hudson Valley)
Have plenty of real estate collateral.
Looking forward
Thank you,
Shane
« Last Edit: February 05, 2014, 03:55:51 pm by $Cash$ »

Offline MaxHirshik

« Reply #44 on: February 06, 2014, 02:15:17 pm »
Hello,

My name is Max Hirshik and I work for Big Table Media, a TV production company. We are currently casting female contractors, flippers, or designers with real estate experience for a show we have in development. Any submissions, referrals, or general advice on how to reach out to the community is much appreciated!!! I've included my contact email below, and mods: please let me know if there is a better forum to post this in, thanks!

Best,

Max Hirshik
« Last Edit: February 06, 2014, 03:50:42 pm by $Cash$ »

SMF 2.0.15 | SMF © 2017, Simple Machines