Need $ For Deals?
Get Unlimited Funding
Click Here Now!

--------------------------
Hard Money Lenders
You Need To Be Listed
Click Here Now!

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?
December 11, 2018, 12:01:14 pm
Home Help Search Calendar Login Register
Free Monthly Update
Name:
Email:
Need $ For Deals?
Get Unlimited Funding
Click Here Now!

--------------------------
Hard Money Lenders
You Need To Be Listed
Click Here Now!

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?
December 11, 2018, 12:01:14 pm
Home Help Search Calendar Login Register
Free Monthly Update
Name:
Email:
Click Here to Register for the Discussion Forums

Author Topic: Florida  (Read 78671 times)

Offline myreiscout

Re: Florida
« Reply #15 on: June 12, 2014, 08:21:44 pm »
Hi does anybody know where i can find and investor to hire me as a bird dog? I would really like to start my career as a bird dog. Please anyone help!!!

Offline Lois Lane

« Reply #16 on: June 15, 2014, 06:00:07 pm »
Hi does anybody know where i can find and investor to hire me as a bird dog? I would really like to start my career as a bird dog. Please anyone help!!!

Yes PM me
« Last Edit: June 15, 2014, 06:21:00 pm by Mdhaas »

Offline jeamigh

« Reply #17 on: July 01, 2014, 12:00:37 pm »
I'm looking to build a cash buyers list for investors interested in the Jacksonville and Saint Augustine area. I will be wholesaling some amazing deals. Anyone interested please PM me.

Thanks guys,
John Eamigh
« Last Edit: July 01, 2014, 12:50:54 pm by $Cash$ »

Offline rengroup

« Reply #18 on: August 05, 2014, 11:22:46 pm »
Greetings my fellow Investors...I just joined the group, and would love to work with anyone of similar mindset.
I have access to private funds and need to connect with sellers with great numbers. It must make sense.
I am in the Tampa St.Petersburg area...would like to stay there at the moment. ..
Looking for residential or commercial...let,s chat.

Offline ziongro

• Zion Holding Group
« Reply #19 on: September 12, 2014, 06:50:06 pm »
Looking to find properties for rehabbers,buy and hold landlords in the Tampa Area. Tell us your need we only you show you what you WANT.

Daniel K. Adderly

PM me for details
« Last Edit: September 12, 2014, 08:40:35 pm by Mdhaas »

Offline reon1us

« Reply #20 on: December 10, 2014, 08:05:31 am »
I have 33 years experience in creative real estate.  I am available for private consultations.  I am presently looking for investors to finance projects.  5-24% returns 100% real estate secured.  Documentation available upont request.  Thank you    Joe

Offline mack809f

« Reply #21 on: December 29, 2014, 01:33:33 pm »
Happy holidays everyone, my name is Mike and I am in Lake Worth FL. We offer Unsecured lines of credit up to $200,000, startups and co-borrowers AOK. No income or assets need documenting, and there are zero upfront fees.  Our common sense approach to  lending is designed to lay the foundation for future opportunities. Multiple associates may apply from the same entity for larger loan amounts. We donít just get you a loan; we want to help take your business to the next level.  Referral fees are available. If you would be interested in discussing this further, you can PM anytime. Happy holidays.
« Last Edit: December 30, 2014, 07:39:30 pm by $Cash$ »

Offline mktproperty solutions

« Reply #22 on: February 22, 2015, 05:40:21 am »
Hello my name is Michael,

I am interested in expanding my network and working with other real estate investors in the Hillsborough, Pinellas, and Pasco county areas. While these are the closest to me I am open to expanding throughout central Florida if there are individuals looking as well.

Primarily, I deal in wholesale properties but would like to build my list of professionals in all areas. If I am not the right match for a property I can pass the wealth on to my partners is what I believe. There is enough to go around.

Please PM or email me if you are interested in a growth and expansion of your network.

Offline darren87

« Reply #23 on: March 06, 2015, 07:51:31 pm »
I am a bird dog here in central florida anyone interested PM me. Thank you.

Offline ntbarone

« Reply #24 on: April 01, 2015, 06:56:01 am »
Hi All!

Just another newbie here. I'm in Kissimmee, looking for a mentor in wholesaling and eventually other niches to split profits. I'm definitely motivated, very hungry and anxious to get started. I'm seeking for someones leadership and experience to help me get going and educated. I currently work full time, am a family man and am here to make a big change in my life. My goal is to own enough rentals to eventually replace/double my income to then pursue this full time. My background is in technology, am pretty great working with my hands as I enjoy doing projects at home, and can reciprocate as well in exchange with the education and experience given to me. I'm looking to get started immediately. Please message me if you feel we make a great fit.

Thanks!
Nino :biggrin

Offline danhar64

« Reply #25 on: April 18, 2015, 07:50:13 am »
Good morning all: Dan here in Miami with Anchor Property Solutions, LLC. We have several wholesale (and some retail) deals in Palm Beach, Broward and Miami-Dade Counties.  Let me know if you're interested in receiving our email list of properties. I typically get the email out several hours before putting them on our website, but no more than 24 hours.

Offline mrchrisharrell

« Reply #26 on: April 20, 2015, 09:46:14 am »
Hi Everyone,

My name is Chris.  I've got 14 properties listed on my site for Florida.

I'm headed down to Tampa for the last week in March 2015 and I would like to connect with some other investors.

I've got a business in Texas with investments from San Antonio down to Corpus Christi.  I also have 3 businesses in Ohio
with investments from Columbus down to Circleville.  And I own 2 software companies for real estate investors, one of which
(Zinksy) is completely free for investors to use.

With that said, my email address is available on REIClub so that other's can find me and contact me about networking and working together.

If you have a REI group in Tampa, or if you go to a RE meeting in Tampa, I would like to hear from you.

Cheers to your success,
Chris

Offline acoleman56

« Reply #27 on: June 23, 2015, 03:43:23 am »
Hello everyone. I am new to the FL market I have a cash buyer that can cloe in 2 weeks please message if you have anything  :biggrin
All The Best,
Andrew Coleman

Offline crazyray123456

Re: Florida/Tax Lien Certificates
« Reply #28 on: July 25, 2015, 12:47:04 pm »
hi all

i have 2 tax lien certificates for sale price..(less than 10% of Current value) ,  ready for the tax deed application next April........
Tampa,fl     3bd/1 bath  online Appra  $73K
Bartow,fl     unspecified bd/ 1 bath   online Apprai  $74K
  :cool :cool
« Last Edit: July 25, 2015, 04:59:34 pm by crazyray123456 »

Offline letienne

LIHTC properties
« Reply #29 on: July 28, 2015, 06:50:43 pm »
Any Low Income Housing Tax Credit investors in the market for a LIHTC apartment community in Southwest, FL?

SMF 2.0.15 | SMF © 2017, Simple Machines