Stop Using Ur $
NO Banks, Credit, or $
FREE Kit NOW!

--------------------------
Hard Money Lenders
You Need To Be Listed
Click Here Now!

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?
August 17, 2019, 07:42:26 am
Home Help Search Calendar Login Register
Free Monthly Update
Name:
Email:
Stop Using Ur $
NO Banks, Credit, or $
FREE Kit NOW!

--------------------------
Hard Money Lenders
You Need To Be Listed
Click Here Now!

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?
August 17, 2019, 07:42:26 am
Home Help Search Calendar Login Register
Free Monthly Update
Name:
Email:
Click Here to Register for the Discussion Forums

Author Topic: Is Real Estate SEO Worth It  (Read 23199 times)

Offline ThePropertyWhiz

• My Cash Offer Site
Re: Is Real Estate SEO Worth It
« Reply #15 on: October 20, 2017, 09:14:02 pm »
Yes, definitely worth it.  It will take some time to establish depending on how competitive your market it.  It's hard work as well.

Offline earlwhite

• House Heroes LLC
« Reply #16 on: November 19, 2017, 06:11:29 am »
SEO of course is worth it . . .  in-bound marketing - particularly SEO which does not have direct expenses - is wonderful.

However, if anyone promises you anything regarding SEO it's silly. If he already HAS a site, why would he ever help rank your site above his?

Also what "technique" is he going to promise that you can't do without him.
Earl White
House Heroes LLC, Vice-President
http://www.househeroes.com

Offline Clifford Group

• Sell Your House Connecticut
« Reply #17 on: November 30, 2017, 01:59:16 pm »
SEO is definetly worth it. And if you stick to it and get ranked well in google it will pay off huge. Adding good content maybe with a blog will help alot with SEO

Offline FlyerRE

• Manage listing data and marketing for CRE
« Reply #18 on: December 07, 2017, 05:56:55 pm »
With the new algorithm from Google, it won't take as long to rank your website if keywords, speed, and other details up to Google's standards. There are tons of tools you can use to help you with this, I prefer to use SEO Moz tools to get some insight on what it is I have to do. It takes work but it's definitely worth it.

Offline House Buyer COS

• Fast Home Options
« Reply #19 on: December 23, 2017, 08:36:11 am »
SEO is a great strategy for long term lead generation, and when you couple that with instant lead generators such as adwords and facebook ads you can really start to see leads flow in. To be honest I would recommend reading a few books on SEO ( amazon has great ones that were just released recently) so you can get familiar with the terminology and how things work. A lot of companies out there more than willing to take your money for "immediate rankings" but you need to make sure they arent being spammy with your site and they are producing relevant and useful content for motivated sellers. You also want to make sure they arent "buying" links as this is a BIG NO NO for google. Well worth it though! In one of my markets I continually get leads because I am ranked for 4 really good keywords and I am top spot

Offline SPBuyersLLC

• Nexus Homebuyers
« Reply #20 on: January 11, 2018, 07:14:20 pm »
SEO is absolutely worth it. It is one of our main lead sources and once it's built it brings in consistent leads every month. Definitely worth the investment.
Buying houses since 2015
Tennessee, North Carolina, and Florida

Offline House Buyer COS

• Fast Home Options
« Reply #21 on: January 15, 2018, 09:19:26 pm »
Totally worth it! Need to have a short term and long term strategy for SEO

Offline DLee

• Sell My House In Connecticut
« Reply #22 on: January 30, 2018, 07:31:47 am »
Hey Guys,

Do you guys think it is worth it to advertise online using SEO?
This SEO company owns needtosellmyhousefast.com and they are offering to rank my site as well. I can see they are ranking really well for things like "need to sell my house" and they do get leads every day. If I decided to pay for SEO, I would like to do it with someone who has proven to get results, and seo-miami.com seems to have the results to back the claim.

Worth it or not?

SEO, yes totally worth it. Getting a company to do it for you? NO!!
No one will work as hard on it as you will.  No one will be absolutely sure to do it right as much as you do.

Offline esztanyo

• We Buy NKY Houses
« Reply #23 on: March 09, 2018, 07:46:20 am »
Like most people said, it's a slower process, but definitely worth it. I prefer SEO to other types of marketing because it grows slowly and builds momentum. Along with national rankings, Local SEO and building your Google My Business presence can bring in great results. I've gone from about 1 lead every 2 weeks to about 4 a week now in less than a year.

Offline Better House Buyers

• Better House Buyers
« Reply #24 on: March 17, 2018, 05:43:46 pm »
100% absolutely worth it.  it is a long journey especially in a competitive market but one you should strongly consider.

Offline earlwhite

• House Heroes LLC
« Reply #25 on: March 23, 2018, 09:29:55 pm »
SEO is definitely worth it. There can be no doubt. The leads are the best leads.

I would highly disagree about SEO being expensive. You can't BUY SEO. There are some services you can pay for, perhaps a writer and some local directory assistance.

That said it pales in comparison to the amount of direct-mail you need to do to get direct-mail deals.

I would also disagree you need to hire some service for SEO.
Earl White
House Heroes LLC, Vice-President
http://www.househeroes.com

Offline Estates208

• ExpertHomeOffers.com
« Reply #26 on: March 25, 2018, 04:28:42 pm »
The benefits of SEO include high quality leads. The downside of SEO is the length of time it takes to get your website to the top of the search engines (SERPs) and the limited keywords your site can rank for. My site used to be ranked #1 for the search term "Sell My House" nationwide on Google. What happen was I was abel to generate a large number of leads for very few keywords. I now pay for traffic including the search term "sell my house" and thousands of others. If you are looking to target only one specific town then SEO can be a good means of reducing your marketing cost long-term. If you invest in properties nation wide, I would suggest paying for traffic to quickly generate the leads you need to scale your business.
Nationwide Motivated Home Seller Leads
http://www.ExpertHomeOffers.com

Offline DLee

• Sell My House In Connecticut
« Reply #27 on: March 28, 2018, 06:17:47 pm »
The benefits of SEO include high quality leads. The downside of SEO is the length of time it takes to get your website to the top of the search engines (SERPs) and the limited keywords your site can rank for. My site used to be ranked #1 for the search term "Sell My House" nationwide on Google. What happen was I was abel to generate a large number of leads for very few keywords. I now pay for traffic including the search term "sell my house" and thousands of others. If you are looking to target only one specific town then SEO can be a good means of reducing your marketing cost long-term. If you invest in properties nation wide, I would suggest paying for traffic to quickly generate the leads you need to scale your business.

Limited keyword is a good thing. Not a bad thing. You do not want to attract people that type the word " house" into google.
Having said that, we rank 1 for almost ALL keywords we want to rank for, which is over 100 keywords.
Not only do we rank 1, but if you are really good at SEO, things like these:

and these:

start happening.

And when that happens...
This:

happens.
And then you will realize the game begins to be fun.
IS SEO WORTH IT?
Yes, it is so worth it!

Offline MarcTro

• We Buy Houses in Massachusetts
« Reply #28 on: April 11, 2018, 08:52:16 pm »
Yes, it definitely is! I had an investor friend of mine show me proof of the number of leads he got in 1 week from SEO. Ever since I saw that I was convinced. I am in 100% on seo
Marcello Trolio
Custom Realty Solutions, LLC
www.webuyhouses-ma.com

Offline esztanyo

• We Buy NKY Houses
« Reply #29 on: May 10, 2018, 10:09:23 am »
Yes. Yes. and Yes.

But, you have to commit to it. You have to provide value or Google will never rank you. If you get the rankings, it will pay off for years.

SMF 2.0.15 | SMF © 2017, Simple Machines