Stop Using Ur $
NO Banks, Credit, or $
FREE Kit NOW!

--------------------------
Hard Money Lenders
You Need To Be Listed
Click Here Now!

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?
October 15, 2019, 01:08:43 am
Home Help Search Calendar Login Register
Free Monthly Update
Name:
Email:
Stop Using Ur $
NO Banks, Credit, or $
FREE Kit NOW!

--------------------------
Hard Money Lenders
You Need To Be Listed
Click Here Now!

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?
October 15, 2019, 01:08:43 am
Home Help Search Calendar Login Register
Free Monthly Update
Name:
Email:
Click Here to Register for the Discussion Forums

Author Topic: He Luvs Direct Mail  (Read 28708 times)

Offline Randoskie

Re: He Luvs Direct Mail
« Reply #15 on: February 05, 2018, 12:20:40 pm »
He is certifiably insane. I'm getting this property for 342K  I sent it to a few of my buyers at 440K
They sad they wud check it out and get back to me, they didn't laugh, that's a good sign.
Who in their right mind wud think they can make a 100 Grand on a wholesale deal?

Offline Dmccright

« Reply #16 on: February 05, 2018, 07:13:47 pm »
Man this gets me motivated!

Offline Randoskie

« Reply #17 on: February 07, 2018, 08:57:59 pm »
Back to the other house. My buyer calls yesterday and says he's parked down the street from the property. He says there are junk vehicles and a bunch of tweakers around the house. He then says, driving into this nicer neighborhood and coming into this  property is like I dunno. He actually had me laughing. I was saying yea I know. Then he says, Well I don't know if I want to buy this if these tweakers are going to be a problem leaving. So then while trying to keep a straight reply, I say well let me call this seller and see what's going on. He says, OK get back to me asap and hangs up. Oh man he is all business. So then I txt the sellers GF,
Were ready to jump on this Clovis property, my partner is asking if we can have the house vacant by the first and we want to close b4 that.
She txts back that she will check. Soon she txts back that yes they will be out by the first.
Then I txt my buyer Matt with the pimped out Escalade... seller says he and his stuff and his buddies b gone on the first. He replies OK. Shortly later he is sending me info on title company, and they have already done a pre lim and want sellers info.
This deal cud actually be happening,   

Offline Randoskie

« Reply #18 on: February 09, 2018, 12:33:50 pm »
My buyer Matt txts me yesterday that he had somehow deleted the photos of the house he's buying and to send again.
That gives me the idea he is fast flipping this property. I don't ask.
I'm still in disbelief, my biggest deal ever, 20 friking grand and sold to a hard core investor that's also a realtor/broker that makes his living knowing values & getting the price down. And yet he never tried to get my assignment fee slashed.
I'm celebrating, I got sheet rock guys over here at my house patching some remodeling work and doing some texture match.
Then some painting and carpet.
Gotta keep some money for post cards, and keep them going out, and I will pull out some of my old lists and go thru them again.

Offline Dmccright

« Reply #19 on: February 09, 2018, 12:52:09 pm »
My buyer Matt txts me yesterday that he had somehow deleted the photos of the house he's buying and to send again.
That gives me the idea he is fast flipping this property. I don't ask.
I'm still in disbelief, my biggest deal ever, 20 friking grand and sold to a hard core investor that's also a realtor/broker that makes his living knowing values & getting the price down. And yet he never tried to get my assignment fee slashed.
I'm celebrating, I got sheet rock guys over here at my house patching some remodeling work and doing some texture match.
Then some painting and carpet.
Gotta keep some money for post cards, and keep them going out, and I will pull out some of my old lists and go thru them again.

That's awesome!

Offline Randoskie

« Reply #20 on: February 15, 2018, 07:28:41 pm »
A week has went by, not one call on the 4 acre 2 houses on 1 lot deal. I cancelled my contract so not to tie up her property and hopes, just maybe it will get the price down. Such a nice property but I want fixers on a city or country lot. That's the bread an butter.
And a full week with no word on my tweaker deal, which is good news, wen they contact you before closing its not always a happy joy thing.
I luv the waiting.

Offline Randoskie

« Reply #21 on: February 28, 2018, 01:55:05 pm »
It's been exactly 4 weeks since I got this tweaker house on contract. The waiting is a test of patience.. I know its going to close any minute, but the time waiting is torture, but is perfect for looking at other deals and getting more post cards out.

My buddy Bob emailed to say he had 4 deals closing this week, all small $1,000-$1,500
He's a great guy and has made me a ton of money, I wish I cud help him get organized. He's been doing real estate for over 10 years. I sent him a house in his town a few days ago and asked him wat he thought of it.
The ARV is 190K Seller owes 160K and it needs 50K in repairs including the pool.
Bob says, get me seller number and I'll go over and take photos.
I told Bob, let me save you a half days work. I went on google maps and the over view shows a tarp on the roof, the street view shows an old shake roof, old windows. I tell Bob, this house was built in 73, needs a 12K roof 7K in windows and will need complete updating, the whole burrito.
The repairs and the amount owed make this a non deal, unless we can get owner to sell to us sub to. Then we can collect a nice assignment fee.
I also sent Bob the Title report. I had this deal looked over and an offer going out in about a hour.

Bob wud have wasted so much time making an appointment w renters, taking photos, evaluating the deal and in the meantime I've dropped dead from old age. He brought in a stuffed briefcase with some of the deals he was working on, I exclaimed holyship,
then he tells me he has another one out in the car that's bigger. I ask him how do u stay organized?
But now I got him doing direct mail which he had never done and I wanted to do a 50/50 on a campaign but ol Bob is doing it on his own and his GF is helping him write the post cards. So I'm seeing some progress, and luckily he didnt get pissed cuz I was frustrated w him and telling him how to streamline his process.

Offline Randoskie

« Reply #22 on: March 01, 2018, 10:42:09 am »
My buyer Matt txts me yesterday asking wat was wrong with my sellers and is this deal going to happen.
It seems the Title company asked seller to sign a release to get the banks payout info on the loan on the 22nd so we cud wrap this up and he never got back to them.
The seller is tweaking, his GF says he don't have hav a phone. I tell the GF in a txt, The title company wants Mike to sign something so we can get this deal done and Mike paid.
She replies that she will take him in to title in the morning.
It's kinda sad, this seller had a pool cleaning business, a nice home with wife and kids and screws it all up because of meth.
He's a tall good lookin white guy about 40, had it all, and I'm profiting off this guys downward spiral, makes me sick.

Offline Dmccright

« Reply #23 on: March 01, 2018, 10:24:55 pm »
My buyer Matt txts me yesterday asking wat was wrong with my sellers and is this deal going to happen.
It seems the Title company asked seller to sign a release to get the banks payout info on the loan on the 22nd so we cud wrap this up and he never got back to them.
The seller is tweaking, his GF says he don't have hav a phone. I tell the GF in a txt, The title company wants Mike to sign something so we can get this deal done and Mike paid.
She replies that she will take him in to title in the morning.
It's kinda sad, this seller had a pool cleaning business, a nice home with wife and kids and screws it all up because of meth.
He's a tall good lookin white guy about 40, had it all, and I'm profiting off this guys downward spiral, makes me sick.

If it wasn't you it would be someone else. Meth and heroin are crazy bad drugs that normal people never do. He got messed up somewhere in his life way before the spiral hit.

Offline Randoskie

« Reply #24 on: March 07, 2018, 01:18:26 pm »
My buyer Matt is calling, he's wound tight, I suspect too strong and too much $8 a cup coffee. Seller says he faxed that authorization in last week and he just did it again this morning. Then days go by and they need seller in ther to sign final docs.

Matt is calling and whining about not wanting to deal w tweakers staying past their agreed upon date. And he had his funds ready to deposit and weeks have been wasted and yada yada.
I had to contact seller thru his GF and told her to get Michael down to Title to sign docs cuz we want to close today. Later she txts me that everything is done and Title told her they will close on the 10th and wants to know what to do about it cuz I told her today. I tell her, yea, were gonna have to hang tight.

The title company wud usually deal direct with seller but he don't got no darn phone. The GF is seriously wanting that 2 grand finders fee and I don't know how much seller is getting after the mortgage is paid off. He might be getting a good chunk.

I actually enjoyed being the calm cool headed wholesaler pulling it all together, it's like it's what I was born to do.
The buyer is dealing with a tight margin. Purchase price of 260K including my fee and ARV of 320-340K  A 30K rehab cud be painful.
Payday is so close I can taste it.

Offline DLee

• Sell My House In Connecticut
« Reply #25 on: March 11, 2018, 08:11:25 pm »
When we first started out we had very similar numbers with out direct mailing campaigns. Lucky you, you get a few (but good) calls. We got a lot of calls, most of them yelling at us, amongst the good calls. I am happy to say we stopped any marketing efforts and get our leads for free from our website. Obviously most leads this way are great leads.

I know you love direct mailing because it is working for you.
Let me give you some advice.
While things are still good, get your site and SEO in order. Direct mail is short term leads. Keep them coming in while your site ages and climbs the ranks (long term leads). As this is what happened to us. The first few campaigns were great, then we had 2 following campaigns with 0 results, and there was no income. That was quite scary. Never again.

As I said before, now we do not spend a cent on ur leads and we get about 6 to 8 a day!

Offline Randoskie

« Reply #26 on: March 14, 2018, 01:59:01 pm »
I'm climbing the walls. It's been like 3 or 4 days with no word. The seller and his GF have called and txted.
Then at 8:30 this morning I get an email from Title saying the final frikin docs are ready to be signed.
I txt the gf that docs are ready and no reply, then a few hrs later the Title emails to say seller came in but they didn't have a Notary there and rescheduled for 3:30.
Now, if only our seller don't get hit by a big ass truck on the way back to Title.. He wud probably crawl in, he wants paid.

Offline Randoskie

« Reply #27 on: March 15, 2018, 12:48:32 pm »
I shud be stressing, I got this email from Title,

Hello,
Seller made it to his appointment but he does not currently possess an ID of any kind. He is to call back when he has 2 witnesses that can come with him to his signing.
I also told him about the property being vacated and he said he would look into it.

My buyer also sent me an email saying he wud not sign closing docs if there were tweakers still staying in house.
This seller don't have a phone, no ID, Strung out on meth.
I thought this was going to be easy. I shud be worried, but it's gonna happen, I'm gonna relax and wait.

Offline Dmccright

« Reply #28 on: March 15, 2018, 01:55:28 pm »
I shud be stressing, I got this email from Title,

Hello,
Seller made it to his appointment but he does not currently possess an ID of any kind. He is to call back when he has 2 witnesses that can come with him to his signing.
I also told him about the property being vacated and he said he would look into it.

My buyer also sent me an email saying he wud not sign closing docs if there were tweakers still staying in house.
This seller don't have a phone, no ID, Strung out on meth.
I thought this was going to be easy. I shud be worried, but it's gonna happen, I'm gonna relax and wait.

It's when you think it want it. That's when everything works out.

Offline Randoskie

« Reply #29 on: March 15, 2018, 03:40:29 pm »
I've had this feeling of doom, I tried to suppress and over ride but then this morning the ship has hit the fan.
Seller shows up at Title and has no frikin identification, they tell him to bring in 2 witnesses with ID's to verify he is human and they can proceed.
OH crap, now it's time to worry, that feeling of doom is getting stronger.

Soon my buyer txts me and says the seller don't know which way is up, the tweakers in the house havnt been informed they got to be out. There is very little room for profit and the headache. I am reconsidering this deal, I can only do 250K

Oh man, I'm going down in flames. After a short while I txted him back.  Yea it's a mess, let's do 255K and I wont have to send it to my other buyer.
Oh crap, An hour and a half went by, I was trying not to think of the worst scenario.
Finally, he comes back with OK.

I'm gona still celebrate, Instead of the steak house, It's gonna be Taco Bell.

SMF 2.0.15 | SMF © 2017, Simple Machines