Investor Friendly Agents
Make It Easy To Be Found
Click Here Now!

--------------------------
Hard Money Lenders
You Need To Be Listed
Click Here Now!

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?
July 09, 2020, 08:06:09 pm
Home Help Search Calendar Login Register
Free Monthly Update
Name:
Email:
Investor Friendly Agents
Make It Easy To Be Found
Click Here Now!

--------------------------
Hard Money Lenders
You Need To Be Listed
Click Here Now!

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?
July 09, 2020, 08:06:09 pm
Home Help Search Calendar Login Register
Free Monthly Update
Name:
Email:
Click Here to Register for the Discussion Forums

Author Topic: He Luvs Direct Mail  (Read 50577 times)

Offline Randoskie

Re: He Luvs Direct Mail
« Reply #255 on: April 15, 2020, 03:22:33 pm »
I read about a stay at home protest, I think it was GA, a group of about 100 protesters waving their signs and yelling something about violation of constitutional rights, and they all went home when the cops gave the third warning to disperse, cept one guy, I wud buy that guy a beer and a cigar.
And who cud blame the 99% that ran off?
I can imagine these scary looking cops with riot shields and batons w loudspeakers and lights and full face helmets and bullet proof vests and backed up with AR-15's and military looking vehicles.
We need to obey our government like good little sheep.

Offline Randoskie

« Reply #256 on: April 16, 2020, 11:56:48 am »
I seen a news report of cops arresting a CA surfer that was a 1/4 mile out to sea, it shows him being arrested in his wet suit and being led up the beach in handcuffs because he violated the social distancing stay at home order. Put him in jail where he is sure to get the virus. Also other insane arrests being made.
I'm afraid to go kayaking, Nat parks closed, but liquor stores and cannabis dispensaries are deemed too important to close, it seems the people need their intoxicants especially when the crap is hitting the fan.
In my neighborhood the kids are out playing, people walking dogs and out and enjoying gorgeous spring weather. I'm waiting for the Gestapo thugs to round them up.
I'm seeing reports that the tests are flawed and unreliable, and hospitals are not overflowing with CV19 patients.
A huge protest in Michigan, with thousands of people and cars honking in support of getting this unlawful order shoved up their assets.
And the government seems to be bickering and fighting amongst themselves like rabid dogs.
How many small business will never reopen? All for a flu that is no more dangerous than last years.
It gets really insane, the rumor was this virus was manufactured in Wuhan in a lab that's funded by Gates and Buffet and CIA and now it seems it cud be frikin true.
Any body want to join me, I'm going to the funny farm.

Offline Randoskie

« Reply #257 on: April 21, 2020, 02:31:52 pm »
The oil market collapses, that can't be good.
I'm watching survival videos on you tube, these guys go into the mountains alone w a GoPro and sometimes in the snow and extreme conditions and build primitive survival shelters out of sticks and stones and beaver tails. They have hundreds of thousands of viewers.

Meanwhile back at the funny farm, I txted my long lost buddy Thadicus that I was gona get him a pre paid smart phone with 300 minutes and a thousand txts. He is using a 25 yr old flip phone that his wife was paying for and was about to be turned off cuz she kicked his worthless ass out.
He's living in his sisters garage, my brother says he's going over there to Thad's new garage home and hook up some power so he can run a water cooler. The summers in Central Ca are brutal.
I am a little annoyed at Thad, his xwife and 5 kids won't talk to him. He's calling wanting my address so he can ride the bike the church gave him over to my house, I'm thinking, it's 8 miles, he needs heart surgery & is 65 frikin yrs old, & he's never had a job, I had tried to hire him eons ago doing carpentry and I'd find him asleep on the job while I was working next door.
Yrs ago Thad brought his cuzins over to mine and my brothers houses, we got burglarized the next day by these guys. Last week Thad tells me he has spent 3 weeks looking for his lost dog and tells me he has 5 dogs that he sleeps with. I asked if he had applied for SS retirement like I had suggested a month ago, he tells me he don't have a computer, I tell him I will apply for you, then he says he can do it on his sisters computer and was getting an Obama phone.
I luv the guy but wud You want this inbred backwoods worthless okie over your house?

Offline Randoskie

« Reply #258 on: April 23, 2020, 03:50:29 pm »
One of the owners of a fixer property is named Rebecca, I been trying to flip her property for 2 1/2 yrs now, had it on contract a few summers ago for 50K had it sold for 54 and her daughter at closing told her not to do it cuz I'm wholesaling it and lied my ass off about wanting my wife and I to lovingly restore it ourselves.
Well recently I had offered 68K cuz prices were climbing fast and I thought I cud still sell it for a few grand over the ridiculous price. It's a run down house that's been abandoned for many yrs. Rebecca inherited this property from a fav Uncle. She had asked if 68 was the best I cud do cuz she had another offer of 68, I told her we been waiting a long time, let's do 68,500 and she said to send the contract. That was weeks ago before all this virus sh-t.
So now I'm bored out of my skull gardening and watching You tube vids, too scared to go kayaking and my 1 trip a week to Walmart is the highlight of my life.
I txt Rebecca that the housing market is going to implode, she txts back that she was aware of the situation. I offered my original 50K and asked if she wanted a fast cash transaction b4 your house falls into the proverbial economical sink hole. She tells me she will just wait till a more favorable offer comes. I explained that soon there wud be no buyers and no offers and she shud consider selling for survival funds. She's as stubborn as they come. She tells me no thanks, that god has her back.

I've been having a fiery religious debate with my old buddy Thadicus. I was trying to motivate him to join me in the coming real estate opportunities.
His reply,, A man gains the world but loses his soul, what does it profit?
Holy shitksy,,, that is a profound sentence, I asked him is that from ur own thoughts or just parroted from the ancient book of fables?
Then we got deep into the crapola, the religious quotes kept coming, have you ever tried to talk sense to the masses?
I got to go kayaking b4 I lose my marbles.

Offline javipa

• Profitable Investing Strategies
« Reply #259 on: April 23, 2020, 06:44:24 pm »

I txt Rebecca that the housing market is going to implode, she txts back that she was aware of the situation. I offered my original 50K and asked if she wanted a fast cash transaction b4 your house falls into the proverbial economical sink hole. She tells me she will just wait till a more favorable offer comes. I explained that soon there wud be no buyers and no offers and she shud consider selling for survival funds. She's as stubborn as they come. She tells me no thanks, that god has her back.

Yes, God has her back, and God has sent you numerous times to solve her problems, and yet she's too stupid, or ignorant to understand what God is 'actually' trying to do for her.  My guess is that she's not really relying on God, but her own greed.

As an informed Christian, it is enormously frustrating having to wade through theologically ignorant kooks that shroud their decision in confused theological gobbledygook.   

"149 Ways (Plus One) To Find Motivated Sellers..!"  -Free Report-
>>> Click: http://sub2marketdomination.com/how-to-find-motivated-sellers-2/

Offline Randoskie

« Reply #260 on: April 26, 2020, 04:59:53 pm »
My buddy Jimbo wants to go Kayaking this coming Friday. The plan is to explore this small gorgeous lake called Redinger. It's part of the Seirra Nevada mountain range and is fed by the San Joaquin river. It used to be an outrageous river and had massive salmon runs. Now there are a half doz dams generating electricity for the downstream city dwellers and no more salmon.
We need that alternative power source.
Anyways, I'm scared, my fear is not from kayaking a uncharted body of water, or the virus or getting arrested cuz I didnt follow instructions to stay corralled. No my fear is these treacherous mountain roads and Jimbo's aggressive driving, I'm talking speeding, yelling and honking at drivers and we are in this frikin monster truck. It's terrifying.
But once at the lake he starts to calm down. Then there is the ride back, is he calm from a half day of kayaking tranquility? no, he's even more aggressive cuz he wants to get home.
Back in reality, we got this economy falling apart, meat plants closing, massive unemployment, Massive bailouts, the social media censoring everything.
What the heck is going on?

My cave in Idaho is there if I can get thru the snow and little Nanuk is prob hungry.

Offline Randoskie

« Reply #261 on: April 28, 2020, 01:27:31 pm »
I confirmed with Jimbo that I needed to do some kayaking, and wer going this Friday to keep some sanity.
But, I had this nagging fear of the mountain roads and Jim's driving.
Finally I dusted off my gonads and sent him this txt.

Jimbo, Your aggressive driving is scaring me. The yelling and honking and tail gating and speeding is stressing me out. There is no hurry, let's go mellow.
He txted back a few minutes later, and this is all it said... ok.

Imagine if he cud actually do it, for 65 yrs his life's adventures have shaped and molded him into the human he is today and then along comes this wamby pamby Rando and he's whining about a little fear.

Charging up the GoPro batteries and maybe if there are not too many power lines around the generator station and lake, bring out the mavic air drone.
Now the only thing that cud ruin this trip is if Jimbo brings his goose poop eating dog.

Offline Randoskie

« Reply #262 on: April 29, 2020, 11:42:45 am »
Jimbo calls this morning, I had txted him to say the city has extended the stay at home order till May 5th and my buddy Dave says the lakes and parks are closed.
Jimbo tells me, screw that, we need to get out b4 we go stir frik crazy. And he tells me that his buddy Carl is coming, he's a doctor, a surgeon and Jim says we wont get arrested for violating the unlawful & unconstitional stay at home order cuz wer with a doctor and it's doctor's orders.
And he tells me he don't want me to weasel out cuz Carl is bringing his Surburban and he's doing all the driving and bringing his 17 yr old daughter.
We'll strap 4 of these bad ass kayaks to Jim's trailer. They suppose to be at my house 9 AM.
So here is the plan, were going to have one heck of a great time all the while our country is doing a back flip in the economical black hole where gravity rules.
I tried to imagine the process of suns and galaxies being pulled into a black hole and the particles of creation stripped down into god know what, doing some insane matter manipulation.
Is that what started all this, the biggest black hole that ever existed reaching critical mass and 13 or 14 billions years later we got these crazy humans that can't get their sh-t together?

Offline Randoskie

« Reply #263 on: May 01, 2020, 05:52:41 pm »
Jimbo and Carl decided not to go kayaking this morning cuz of a slight breeze and gusting to 30 mph. So I got up to do some massive gardening, transplanting my squash and tomatoes. Planted some variety called monster tomatacus, one slice suppose to be bigger than ur bread.

I shudn't hav watched the news, it's distressing, and frightening. Pork and poultry plants getting shut down cuz the workers wont come to work, scared of a little death. And the FBI plotting and succeeding to destroy our 3 star general white house security chief and trying to bring down the president, holy freaking out of control criminals. And all this Russian crap and attacks on the prez and I'm hearing sh=t about shadow government. and deep state, and fake news and on an on, take me home grandma.
And then this economy, up to 50 frikin million unemployed, what in the heck is going down?
My biggest fear looks like a possibility. Total economic collapse.
Is this the only way they get Biden to win?

Offline Randoskie

« Reply #264 on: May 04, 2020, 03:30:31 pm »
My 15 month old German Shepard puppy is a caged animal in my small back yard, but his new hobby is to get those possums that have made under the shed their breeding grounds.
He also likes to catch big rats and chases birds that come in for a doggy nugget. I had to set the turtle free in the pond across the street cuz Rambo wudnt leave him alone.

If I can just keep my mind off this economy and virus. Gardening puts me in a mindless bliss, and watching my fav vids on You Tube, 4K drone footage over some orgasmic terrain including mountains and deserts lakes and waterfalls and beaches.
Soon we will be able to wear Nano micro receivers and be completely immersed, maybe have them implanted.
With a tiny camera your entire life will be recorded, anything you want to experience, also perfect for government control.

But here is my main thought, how do we get some deals going? Direct mail, driving neighborhoods, bandit signs, bird dogs, door hangers?
Or is it to too soon to swoop in like vultures that can smell blood from miles away?

Offline Randoskie

« Reply #265 on: May 06, 2020, 10:59:00 pm »
I've had enuf of this CV19 news. Let's go to a more cheerful subject. I'm hearing about massive amounts of car loan defaults, and the projected foreclosures in retail is staggering. But it seems Single Family Homes are holding value and yet buyers are hesitating. Cuz of a little job loss?
Let me do some simple math here cuz a few of the neurons are still partially connected.
A third of the population is not working and have no income, the other 2/3rds are on Welfare or Social Security.
Nobody is buying goods, including cars, except for a surge on big screen TV's when the trailer park residents got their Trump dollars.
The people just want to go back to their jobs and consume gas while driving to work and back and they can use the office toilet paper.
I want to have a positive outlook on all this, that stores will open next week, everybody goes back to their old job, oil starts flowing, the virus dies out, restaurants are full and theaters and everybody is buying and buying. and I can go get a haircut.

Offline Randoskie

« Reply #266 on: May 08, 2020, 02:38:49 pm »
My barber is named Andy, he's single, in his early 70's and friendly as all get out, he has hundreds of regulars of old chewed up white guys like me. Andy is very political and always has the talk radio station going, and u will never hear music. He's religious but don't talk about it cept my clue is he has these signs around the shop that says, no cursing. His shop is decorated like a man cave, historical photos, a wooden Indian and even a stuffed dog, he keeps a pin board with every bodies business card.
Andy takes a long time on each haircut, maybe 20 minutes even when the waiting room has 10 customers. His shop is on a busy street in the back with a laundromat and dog grooming business.
Andy has a big closed sign on his barber shop window, he hasn't been there for 6 weeks or longer. I'm trying to calculate how much money Andy earns, or used to, I estimate he cud probably do 20 haircuts a day each paying 12 buks. Then he's got this expensive retail shop that cud be $1,000 a month in rents. Then he has utilities and license and taxes and holy crap, how's he paying his home mortgage? cuz I'm thinking, he was probably struggling b4 the SHTF.
Now multiply Andy's plight and imagine every shop owner in America experiencing an economical
sh-t storm and maybe emotional trauma.
I'm a bit worried of this picture. All orders for Chinese products has stopped. Can you say worldwide financial disaster?

Offline Randoskie

« Reply #267 on: May 09, 2020, 02:01:42 pm »
I predict that by mid to late summer we are going to be seeing these housing prices start dropping.
And retail, we know they will be distressed, let's wholesale some retail buildings.
And, Let's "Sub To" some of these pre-foreclosure single fam homes.
That's how I got my house, took over an existing loan. Seller was transferred out of state, realtor cudnt sell it and seller walked away, was happy to have it gone, and we got it with no frikin cash.
I've also put together a few of these deals for credit challenged buyers and made a good chunk of profit in the middle.
Of course most or many of the homeowners will stay put after they stop paying their mortgage. But we can't help them. 
Some defaulters will cut and run b4 they lose it all with just a handful of survival cash or none. That's the target.
My hand has been itching, some opportunities coming.

Offline javipa

• Profitable Investing Strategies
« Reply #268 on: May 09, 2020, 05:59:21 pm »
I predict that by mid to late summer we are going to be seeing these housing prices start dropping.
And retail, we know they will be distressed, let's wholesale some retail buildings.
And, Let's "Sub To" some of these pre-foreclosure single fam homes.
That's how I got my house, took over an existing loan. Seller was transferred out of state, realtor cudnt sell it and seller walked away, was happy to have it gone, and we got it with no frikin cash.
I've also put together a few of these deals for credit challenged buyers and made a good chunk of profit in the middle.
Of course most or many of the homeowners will stay put after they stop paying their mortgage. But we can't help them. 
Some defaulters will cut and run b4 they lose it all with just a handful of survival cash or none. That's the target.
My hand has been itching, some opportunities coming.

Rando, that is a great point.  There's a sweet spot in seller motivation. 
"149 Ways (Plus One) To Find Motivated Sellers..!"  -Free Report-
>>> Click: http://sub2marketdomination.com/how-to-find-motivated-sellers-2/

Offline Randoskie

« Reply #269 on: May 11, 2020, 02:56:59 pm »
I'm embarrassed to say that I sometimes read the National Enquirer, I had a subscription awhile back but wud only receive it half the time cuz unknow perps wud be grabn them, so anyways, after Trump got elected they ran multiple stories about how Obama and Hilary wer trying to take down the Prez.
So later with 3 yrs of  this Russian crap and Impeachment farce and now with Shiff and Polosy and Comey and FBI and on and on. I'm gona renew my subscription so I can get some real fake news.
Now the media is saying this innocent black jogger is gunned down by 2 trailer park escapees.
I'm remembering the Trevon Marten case, at first he was an innocent child going to get candy for his Grandma, then later we find out he was a thug and probably going out for something stronger than Tootsie Rolls, and this security guard was being violently attacked.
So cud I say without being labeled a raciest that maybe this black jogger was up to no good?  He was stopping at a new const house to do what, scope out the place? And if you approach some angry white okies with guns, why wud you attack them?
Maybe we'll get more news leaked out about how this jogger had prior police intervention, and I wonder, how many GF's and how many children he's not supporting? Has he ever had a job?

I'm getting ready to do my once weekly trip to Walmart tomorrow morning. They let seniors in between 7am - 8am to keep us from the virus carrying zombies. But I aint getting up that early.
My buddy Jimbo says they closed the lake parking lot and are giving out tickets to cars parked along the road.
If we don't go kayaking soon we may suffer irreparable mental harm.

SMF 2.0.15 | SMF © 2017, Simple Machines