Have you checked deals
in YOUR area yet?
Verify Availability!

--------------------------
Hard Money Lenders
You Need To Be Listed
Click Here Now!

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?
October 23, 2019, 04:55:35 pm
Home Help Search Calendar Login Register
Free Monthly Update
Name:
Email:
Have you checked deals
in YOUR area yet?
Verify Availability!

--------------------------
Hard Money Lenders
You Need To Be Listed
Click Here Now!

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?
October 23, 2019, 04:55:35 pm
Home Help Search Calendar Login Register
Free Monthly Update
Name:
Email:
Click Here to Register for the Discussion Forums

Author Topic: Filling out Transactional funding Contracts  (Read 343 times)

Offline Donc2019

Filling out Transactional funding Contracts
« on: February 25, 2019, 11:34:26 am »
I have a quick question about the exact contracts needed to complete a transactional funding..? What contract do I need? Sale and purchase between A-B and would I need another sale and purchase contract btw B-C? Do I fill out the A-B contract like Iím buying myself.. ? No and/or assign in the buyer line? Do I need to submit the earnest money to the title company after the Sign A-B contract?
If you could tell me what I need or what your company uses exactly that will really help me out? TX

Offline Gold River

Re: Filling out Transactional funding Contracts
« Reply #1 on: April 12, 2019, 08:57:12 am »
Hi,

Transactional funding is financing between seller and wholesaler so wholesaler has deed to convey to end buyer. Normally used for transaction where you plan to make 8 percent or more in profits.

Statistically a buyer will pay cash for the contract mark up to 7%, over 7 percent a buyer want's to finance your wholesaling fee thus the reason to use transactional funding!

The contract is a normal board of realtors or other contract between seller and wholesaler!

GR

Offline Gold River

« Reply #2 on: April 14, 2019, 04:47:57 pm »
Hi,

You have a contract between seller and wholesaler (A to B) and a contract between wholesaler and end buyer (B to C). Earnest money should be placed when you contract A to B and equal or more earnest money B to C.

GR

Offline Insource_Funding

• Insource Funding | Hard Money Loans For Real Estate Investors
« Reply #3 on: September 17, 2019, 06:24:07 pm »

you just need a contract with a seller. these transactions are typically between 2-10 days - some people call it double closing

I have a quick question about the exact contracts needed to complete a transactional funding..? What contract do I need? Sale and purchase between A-B and would I need another sale and purchase contract btw B-C? Do I fill out the A-B contract like Iím buying myself.. ? No and/or assign in the buyer line? Do I need to submit the earnest money to the title company after the Sign A-B contract?
If you could tell me what I need or what your company uses exactly that will really help me out? TX

Offline Insource_Funding

• Insource Funding | Hard Money Loans For Real Estate Investors
« Reply #4 on: October 05, 2019, 11:52:56 am »
why would you do that, you could do a double closing without using any of your money.

SMF 2.0.15 | SMF © 2017, Simple Machines