Investor Friendly Agents
Make It Easy To Be Found
Click Here Now!

--------------------------
Hard Money Lenders
You Need To Be Listed
Click Here Now!

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?
June 07, 2020, 04:02:34 am
Home Help Search Calendar Login Register
Free Monthly Update
Name:
Email:
Investor Friendly Agents
Make It Easy To Be Found
Click Here Now!

--------------------------
Hard Money Lenders
You Need To Be Listed
Click Here Now!

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?
June 07, 2020, 04:02:34 am
Home Help Search Calendar Login Register
Free Monthly Update
Name:
Email:
Click Here to Register for the Discussion Forums

Author Topic: How to invest in Real Estate  (Read 1453 times)

Offline amitch6886

• We Buy Houses Fast in Dallas
Re: How to invest in Real Estate
« Reply #15 on: September 08, 2019, 08:43:56 pm »
Figure out what area of Real Estate you want to be in then go to the next step. Sometimes this is the toughest step of all. Real Estate is a very broad industry.
Adam Mitchell - Owner
We Buy Houses Fast in Dallas
www.webuyhousesfastindallas.com

Offline alamkhan

• Ohana Hills - Real Estate Lebanon
« Reply #16 on: September 10, 2019, 04:54:40 am »
There are many ways to invest in real estate, like you can purchase residential or commercial property in prime location. But before buying a property must confirm the future of property in upcoming days because it is very must when you want sell them that is sale on good price and instant.

Modified due to rules violation
« Last Edit: September 10, 2019, 08:24:54 am by Mdhaas »

Offline Ellen Dempsey

« Reply #17 on: March 10, 2020, 11:16:00 am »
Actually, there are different ways to invest in real estate, but for me the most appropriate way is crowdfunding, so I can tell about it. In short, crowdfunding is a way of investing in projects by raising small amounts of money from a large number of people, typically via the Internet. With crowdfunding, you just need to find a platform, choose property to invest (or some of them if you use diversification) andÖ invest! Itís quite a simplified scheme of how it works, but in reality, it is not complicated too.
« Last Edit: March 10, 2020, 01:38:53 pm by Mdhaas »

Offline hmarquez

• We buy houses Houston site
« Reply #18 on: March 19, 2020, 10:44:59 am »
Most of the answers you look for can be found on youtube. I would say though don't try to follow everyone's advice. Find one successful person and get going to avoid analysis paralysis. Good Luck!

Good Neighbor Home Buyers
« Last Edit: March 19, 2020, 12:37:01 pm by Mdhaas »
Humberto Marquez
Good Neighbor Home Buyers
https://www.soldtogoodneighbor.com

Offline Estate13

« Reply #19 on: May 17, 2020, 05:11:26 pm »
Actually, there are different ways to invest in real estate, but for me the most appropriate way is crowdfunding, so I can tell about it. In short, crowdfunding is a way of investing in projects by raising small amounts of money from a large number of people, typically via the Internet. With crowdfunding, you just need to find a platform, choose property to invest (or some of them if you use diversification) andÖ invest! Itís quite a simplified scheme of how it works, but in reality, it is not complicated too.

While I'm in the process of learning the ins and outs of investing in properties myself, I'm also doing real estate crowdfunding. Basically, I like this method as it is actually often possible to read a bit about the investment thesis on such platforms and that it is possible to be somewhat involved with real estate. However, when I get more funds and knowledge, I will definitely try and invest directly in properties.

Offline Tom Severston

« Reply #20 on: May 21, 2020, 08:31:25 am »

While I'm in the process of learning the ins and outs of investing in properties myself, I'm also doing real estate crowdfunding. Basically, I like this method as it is actually often possible to read a bit about the investment thesis on such platforms and that it is possible to be somewhat involved with real estate. However, when I get more funds and knowledge, I will definitely try and invest directly in properties.

I also started my investments with a crowdfunding platform. I invest with realtybundles and must say that now I am quite satisfied with my results. Previously, I purchased shares of Budapest property bundle. It was quite a risky investment, as for me, because it is the Eastern European market. But nevertheless, since then their share value has grown that is very pleasing. I havenít take my money yet but I donít need it now, because during COVID I donít want to take risks actually.

Offline keerthicad

« Reply #21 on: May 23, 2020, 03:52:37 am »
Rich and wealthy invest in real estate directly. They own multiple residential or commercial properties.
Steady and decent capital appreciation of their real estate property is common. Real estate investment strategies break down into two major categories: active and passive investments. Active real estate investing requires a great deal of personal real estate knowledge and hands-on management or delegation of responsibilities.
Passive real estate investing offers opportunities to invest in real estate for everyone: those with extensive real estate and financial knowledge and those with limited or no expertise.

SMF 2.0.15 | SMF © 2017, Simple Machines