Stop Using Ur $
NO Banks, Credit, or $
FREE Kit NOW!

--------------------------
Hard Money Lenders
You Need To Be Listed
Click Here Now!

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?
September 16, 2019, 09:19:46 pm
Home Help Search Calendar Login Register
Free Monthly Update
Name:
Email:
Stop Using Ur $
NO Banks, Credit, or $
FREE Kit NOW!

--------------------------
Hard Money Lenders
You Need To Be Listed
Click Here Now!

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?
September 16, 2019, 09:19:46 pm
Home Help Search Calendar Login Register
Free Monthly Update
Name:
Email:
Click Here to Register for the Discussion Forums

Author Topic: wholesaling without boots on the ground  (Read 791 times)

Offline cgandara2318

• My Cash Offer Site
wholesaling without boots on the ground
« on: May 13, 2019, 10:20:08 pm »
Hello everyone,
wondering if anybody has done any virtual wholesaling without boots on the ground? Like maybe received feedback straight from buyers?

Thanks,
Cecilio Gandara
« Last Edit: May 16, 2019, 06:08:05 am by Mdhaas »

Offline Randoskie

Re: wholesaling without boots on the ground
« Reply #1 on: May 30, 2019, 02:37:48 pm »
Hey cgandara2318, I want to offer you a job. Find us fixers in depressed low income and working class areas in your city.
I will furnish my contracts, my negotiation skills and buyers. And pay you 50% of the profits.
You gona do it, or make excuses?

Offline webuyuglyhouses

• We Buy Houses
« Reply #2 on: June 24, 2019, 11:20:56 pm »
You may find buyers by looking through the previous sold properties in areas where you are looking for a deal, also craigslist for the specific areas helps sometimes

Offline BEE_TEE

« Reply #3 on: July 22, 2019, 05:50:45 pm »
Hello everyone,
wondering if anybody has done any virtual wholesaling without boots on the ground? Like maybe received feedback straight from buyers?

Thanks,
Cecilio Gandara

I have done once and it was hard because I had to trust the seller and the buyer and never met each. Although it was in a city that I used to live. However, I got paid and it was really cool because it was virtual. But stressful to make sure you get paid. I threaten the guys I work with that I will ruin them if they don't pay me. Everybody wins!!!  :biggrin
I love what I do! I fund (just about any RE or business if it makes sense), I flip (wholesale sfh), and fix (credit reports).  I work 9-5 M-F and no weekends!

Offline nicmauro

• Sell My House Fast Killeen
« Reply #4 on: August 22, 2019, 05:59:00 pm »
I have spoken to a guy who wholesales in my market but is out of state.  He seems to do okay with it but he has a local wholesaler (and maybe some family?) that he works with.  To be honest, from an investor POV, it seemed a little sloppy and I have wasted time because not everybody was operating with the same information but they have definitely sold some houses.

I know "virtual" wholesaling seems to be the buzz and there are guru classes, etc but it seems rough to try to wholesale an occupied property you have never seen in another state, or something along those lines...
I invest in SFR, mobile homes, lots and land in Killeen and all of Central Texas.  If you have a deal or want to network, hit me up!

Liberty Home Buyers

Offline Randoskie

« Reply #5 on: August 24, 2019, 01:58:59 pm »
Mr nicmauro, I wud like to get you thinking more positive, wen you state that virtual wholesaling seemed sloppy and you wasted time etc.,  it was so contrary to what I've experienced.
I have wholesaled a lot of houses virtually, 3 out of state, one in Vegas, one in Montgomery and one in Salisbury Maryland.
All those wer unoccupied, the Vegas an Alabama houses were in good shape and I actually rented them out while trying to sell them. It was wild getting renters to trust me to send big buks thru the mail to some crazy dude that didnt even have title on them. But I rented them cheap cuz they needed repairs.
My sellers were willing to sign my purchase agreement sent by email, yea I know it sounds insane. Then advertising the properties on Craig's List to find my buyers. Then I wud send my assignment of contract to my buyer to sign the same way. Sometimes the sellers wud send me photos of the property, sometimes the bird dogs, sometimes I only had a photo from google maps to advertise the property.
So Mr nicmauro, if your thinking difficult, then it will be, you will never get started, and your negative comments may discourage the readers from trying.
Here is my experience, it's so friking easy. Now stop your whining and get to work. If you need a free booklet and contracts I use, then PM me. Rando

Offline amitch6886

• We Buy Houses Fast in Dallas
« Reply #6 on: September 08, 2019, 04:18:00 pm »
Why would you not wholesale in the market you live in first? If you are not doing this already, start there. Wholesaling is hard enough and if you throw in the additional issue of a long distance city into the mix you may struggle.
Adam Mitchell - Owner
We Buy Houses Fast in Dallas
www.webuyhousesfastindallas.com

SMF 2.0.15 | SMF © 2017, Simple Machines