Stop Using Ur $
NO Banks, Credit, or $
FREE Kit NOW!

--------------------------
Hard Money Lenders
You Need To Be Listed
Click Here Now!

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?
September 22, 2019, 05:32:31 pm
Home Help Search Calendar Login Register
Free Monthly Update
Name:
Email:
Stop Using Ur $
NO Banks, Credit, or $
FREE Kit NOW!

--------------------------
Hard Money Lenders
You Need To Be Listed
Click Here Now!

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?
September 22, 2019, 05:32:31 pm
Home Help Search Calendar Login Register
Free Monthly Update
Name:
Email:
Click Here to Register for the Discussion Forums

Author Topic: He Luvs Direct Mail  (Read 27562 times)

Offline Randoskie

Re: He Luvs Direct Mail
« Reply #180 on: September 14, 2019, 06:17:14 pm »
This is my most difficult deal ever. This Hispanic older lady named Rebecca with her much older ready to kick the bucket husband Raul, are not bad people, they wer nice, but then they bring in the daughter from hell. She was a realtor back when or took the course or knew somebody that's a realtor, anyways she is hell bent on making Rando's life more interesting.
The husband inherited the run down ranch house on a 1/2 acre, probably needs demoed. But it sits on prime land about a half acre, in town of a nice little quiet street. Rebecca is emotionally tied to the property, when she showed me around, she named all the trees and told me the story of childhood visits. I listened and offered a low amount and eventually agreed on 50K
Imagine having this house on contract 2 summers ago for 50K Getting it sold and only making 4K & split with the realtor that had the buyer. Then when Rebecca and Theresa the mucho dominant daughter,  gets to Title to sign final papers, Rebecca's insane daughter says, Wait, Rando is not the buyer, he's wholesaling it, him and his wife are not going to fix it up with loving care like he said. How dare him. He's not going to pull this crap on us.
Then after the SHTF and smoked cleared, I txted them saying it was too big of a project for my wife and I, but my friend and partner Oscar can handle it, I got no response.
So this year, I wanted more punishment. I sent Rebecca a txt a few months ago we can do 55K And she replied, "I will think about it".
So today while sitting on my thumb, I txted her daughter Theresa and said,,  "Will you sell for 60"?
Short and sweet straight for the throat.
She then says, they were hoping to get 71. OK, at least she's responding, to her, I'm that slithering low down guy that tried to steal their uncle's house and wholesale and make money off our family . ,
I'm getting impatient here. I tell her, "I had to giv blood for 60, let's do 62,000 and put this puppy to bed". And so far, no response.
The crazy thing is, property prices are climbing like nobodies business.
This property cud be possibly be worth 80 or more to a rehabber or developer. I might have to get my brain in gear and kick some real estate butt like I used to.
Will Rando make use of those few remaining neurons? Will he be able to purchase a turbine powered 2 person quad copter hover bubble in the next few yrs? Will our galaxy merge with Andromeda in the far distant future?

Offline Randoskie

« Reply #181 on: September 17, 2019, 12:28:57 pm »
Woke up to a gorgeous morning. I was going to drive above the lake to my fav spot where the creek runs into Pine Flat lake and get some outrageous 4K video with my drone. It's really remote, Part of the Sierra Nevada mountain range, it has a sign that says Wilderness 154.
But that all changed with a few emails I received last night from Steve and the homeowner this morning. Our seller homeowner got on Steve's website and says hes getting out of Dodge and ready to sell now. He is a single Asian male and has a 3/2 1300 SF fixer in a good working class neighborhood. Mr Vang tells me his house may need a roof, some paint and fix a bathroom floor. House built in 56, still has the single pane alum windows, has a water/swamp cooler.
Zillow says the property value is 210K Seems accurate cuz the property report shows houses in the area sold for 195-240
Mr Vang tells me he has an offer for 143, I tell him we can do 145 Cash and pay all closing.
I got an appointment for 1:15 today to take photos and get my purchase contract signed.
It's a good looking house with brick work. The plan is to sell this house quick to a rehab investor landlord with Steve and I making 5-8K each and have some money for food and bills.
Will Rando and Steve be able to wham bam this deal and keep the internet connection on?
Will they ever understand quantum mechanics? Will humans survive the next cataclysmic event?

Offline Randoskie

« Reply #182 on: September 17, 2019, 05:47:57 pm »
I got there 5 minutes early, Mr. Vang arrives exactly at 1:15 I had snapped a few photos of exterior and the street. He drives up in an older mini van, when he gets out I say, perfect timing and got a big smile and warm hand shake. In 10 minutes I had taken interior photos and back yard. Ran out to the car and grabbed the purchase contract and had that bad boy signed and out the door and down the street b4 the ink had dried.
Mr Vang was not the talkative type. He had 2 questions, "where do I sign and how long does it take"?
Within an hour I txted and emailed every buyer on this side of the planet. Then I made up a good ad with photos and got an ad started on Craig's List. I'm already getting requests for photos from my txts.
I havnt had this much fun since, I cant remember.
But I'm cautious, there is no central air and heat, looks like he rigged up a portable air unit in living room window. I noticed A gas wall furnace. It has the original kitchen cabinets since 1956, a few cabinet doors wer off the hinges. But he had nice laminate wood flooring and big den w fireplace, I hope somebody sees some value here.
Will Rando and Steve sell this fixer and make some money or go down in flames?

Offline Randoskie

« Reply #183 on: September 19, 2019, 01:10:35 pm »
We are going down in flames. In 2 days very little response except a few asking for rent to own.
There is just too many repair and upgrades needed, roof, new hivac  system, new windows, new kitchen and bathroom upgrades and paint and on and on.
I informed Mr. Vang by email that I was cancelling the purchase agreement and it takes effect on this date, and he shud grab that 143 offer he claimed to have.
Then I said if your interested in a fast cash and a new offer, we can do $120,000
I've had 3 or 4 deals go south recently, at some point I'm thinking, some will have to go thru, the numbers prove so many deals will go bad and a percentage has to succeed. Or has Rando angered the real estate gods? Will he follow his advice to others to never quit?
Will Rando go on a camping kayaking trip to forget his troubles or will he sink in a pool of depression and over eating?

Offline Randoskie

« Reply #184 on: Today at 05:09:29 pm »
He watches Judge Judy
I’m embarrassed to say, I watch Judge Judy. It is serious entertainment for me. It is outrageous how these seemingly normal people attack each other and lie, cheat and steal from family and friends and business partners, and in front of 11 million viewers. This is reality TV, uncut, unscripted and raw.
What’s really insane is how people can justify their actions. In my observations, I’ve discovered that humans can justify anything. It seems you can actually steal from your neighbor bcuz you needed it more than him, you can take another’s mans wife bcuz “he wasn’t treating her right”.                                                                                                                    You can even murder and justify it, because, “He deserved to die”
I find it extremely amusing and entertaining. I also discovered with my limited intellect, after watching trillions of Judge Judy episodes, a simple written agreement would stop all litigation in most of the conflicts.
Judge Judy can contain her disgust and anger, usually, by calling people a fibber and disingenuous, a scammer or simply saying I don’t believe a word your saying. But sometimes,,, holy judicial, she lets loose with a barrage of verbal attacks. I love how she can ask questions in a certain order and these litigants start skirting the issue, sweating, squirming and tripping all over themselves.
Do I learn anything from all this? Or do I use that just an excuse to watch all this human degradation?

SMF 2.0.15 | SMF © 2017, Simple Machines