Investor Friendly Agents
Make It Easy To Be Found
Click Here Now!

--------------------------
Hard Money Lenders
You Need To Be Listed
Click Here Now!

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?
August 03, 2020, 10:18:17 pm
Home Help Search Calendar Login Register
Free Monthly Update
Name:
Email:
Investor Friendly Agents
Make It Easy To Be Found
Click Here Now!

--------------------------
Hard Money Lenders
You Need To Be Listed
Click Here Now!

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?
August 03, 2020, 10:18:17 pm
Home Help Search Calendar Login Register
Free Monthly Update
Name:
Email:
Click Here to Register for the Discussion Forums

Author Topic: What is happening?  (Read 643 times)

Offline javipa

• Profitable Investing Strategies
Re: What is happening?
« Reply #15 on: June 20, 2020, 03:17:15 pm »
Well, with Gass'em Nuisance' new edict, and the banks opening for business, this would be the perfect time to hold up banks, and make it impossible to be identified with facial recognition software.  Just saying.

And if bank tellers demand you remove your mask, you say, "You, first."  And if they do, you let out a huge snot-infested sneeze followed with a phlegm-inducing cough.  Then say, "Sorry, I have a temperature.  Hope you don't get what I've got.  And then walk out, and try the next bank.
"149 Ways (Plus One) To Find Motivated Sellers..!"  -Free Report-
>>> Click: http://sub2marketdomination.com/how-to-find-motivated-sellers-2/

Offline heartlandbuyshouses

• My Seller Site
« Reply #16 on: June 22, 2020, 09:57:00 pm »
When I check the news, it is like the Purge or the Joker creating chaos in the city. It is like anarchy.
Don Wede
Heartland Funding Inc.
www.heartlandbuyshouses.com

Offline Randoskie

« Reply #17 on: June 28, 2020, 12:20:48 pm »
And now we got this Elijah McClain death starting up protests and domestic terrorism again.
The cops subdued him and he passed out & paramedics shot him up with a non fatal dose of some stuff called ketamine to revive him and then he dies 5 days later in the hospital of heart attack complications.
The video shows the cops being nice and respectful and this black idiot going all combative.
I'm getting fed up with all this Black lives matter BS and white privilege. And why the hell is it all Trumps fault?
And how bout this Bubba Wallace insanity? Another Jessie Smollet?
And if these monkeys take down John Wayne and George Washington and Thomas Jefferson statues, I'm going postal.
I seen news reports of armed neighborhood militias forming with white and black members. I wud welcome all races to fight these terrorists and protect our property and families.
I was hoping our Prez wud get more aggressive with less campaigning and more action.
I did receive my stimulus check and I luv the guy.
Now if Biden gets elected we are all in deep do do.

Offline javipa

« Reply #18 on: June 28, 2020, 04:26:09 pm »
Trump's no wilting violet when it comes to confronting enemies. You ask why he's not more aggressive with the anarchists.  Trump's in a box.  He's got top military brass hinting that they will not follow his orders to control rioters.  He's also got local authorities who support the anarchy.  They think it means voter support to go along with the destruction. 

So, unlike the mayor of Chicago circa 1968, who asked for federal intervention when rioters threatened to destroy the city during the Democrat convention, Trump's got NO governors or mayors requesting federal help.  See the CHOP zone for example.

That said, Trump's got a responsibility to maintain constitutional law and order on behalf of ALL citizens of the United States no matter where.  So, if things literally begin falling apart, Trump may have to haul in troops, no matter what manner of local support he has.

Trump isn't the first president to experience a lack of support from local governments and the use of the military to quell rebellion.  It took Abraham Lincoln THREE years to finally get a general who would fight the confederates, and that general was Ulysses Grant.  And his was a scorched earth policy.  Never mind, the governors themselves were breaking the law by failing to enforce the Emancipation Proclamation.

Bottom line it was the southern governors themselves that provoked Lincoln to send troops to beat them into submission.  And that happened only after Lincoln found the right general who would actually do what he asked.  Trump may have the same challenge.

Offline Randoskie

« Reply #19 on: June 30, 2020, 11:38:07 am »
Dare I say it? Thug Lives don't matter. If I was working, I wud prob be fired for exercising my free speech.
My new heroes are this St. Louis couple, the McCloskey's standing outside their home with an AR-15 and a 380 pistol as a mob of 500 violent terrorists broke down a gate and ready to wreck havoc and carnage on the upscale neighborhood. They called but No police came to protect them or the residents of the block.
This couple was threatened with death and even their dog for defending their property. Now I read they are being threatened with charges. Their address has been published, they had to board up their law office.
This morning I observed on a city bus with a huge photo of a black man with his mouth open looked like he was yelling something. Looked similar to George Floyd.
I don't think the American citizens are going to lay down and allow these mobs to destroy our properties. Gun sales are through the roof, ammo is flying off the shelves.
If the police are going to sit on their thumbs and Trump wont call in some militia, I expect some armed resistance to these marauding thugs by more people just like the McCloskey's.

Offline Randoskie

« Reply #20 on: July 04, 2020, 10:44:06 am »
In a Miami Dade airport an overweight black woman arrives to late and has missed her flight, of course in her primitive mind she believes its the airports fault and begins yelling at the ticket personal and making a loud scene. When a black cop shows up and tells the ghetto trash to move along she begins yelling obscenities at him telling him he's black but acting white and gets in his face all aggressive with her foul breath and mouth going and arms waving, the officer a 28 year veteran hauls off and slaps her good and wrestles her to the ground to put the chrome bracelets on. I luv that cop, but now he's getting fired.

I've been watching a black podcaster for a few yrs now w the name of Tommy Sotomayor, he's hilarious and dislikes black women more than me. He calls them BT 1000,s  He always has videos of these obnoxious loud black females going off. He often has these aggressive women calling the show and threatening him and saying he must hav a small dingaling and has self hate and can't take a strong woman. He tells them in strong do you mean, loud and obnoxious, violent, rude and too much male hormones? He also says that when he goes into an restaurant with 3 or more blacks he backs out cuz he knows there will be some sh-t going down.

Another video of an overweight black woman is yelling at a white girl for accidently bumping into her 15 yr old daughter on a crowded sidewalk. The obnoxious woman is yelling and demanding that she wants an apology. The white couple are quiet reserved and just want to get away from this hellacious ghetto queen and gets in the car to leave. Then this loud obnoxious black woman is yelling they are racists' and creating a huge scene in the parking lot. As the white couple start to drive away this monkey starts banging on her car while yelling more insults. The white girl gets out with her 9mm and points it at this out of control BT1,000 and the white couple are now facing charges. I think some potent pepper spray wud hav been the key here. 

So where was the black men in these woman's lives?
Well, even a black man can't stand to be around them for long.
How do you respect females that act like this?

Offline javipa

« Reply #21 on: July 04, 2020, 12:31:41 pm »
I think you can find whatever you're looking for. 

I've noticed the overabundance of middle-aged white women burning down Wendy's, talking trash, and otherwise screaming their heads off about black lives matter.  The anger is over the top.

Otherwise, I keep seeing black men calling for peace, all Rodney King style.  I think large numbers of black men, especially, get all this, and mostly reject the nonsense.  I subscribe to a a dozen commentators, and half of them are black.  Several self-describe as having 'left the plantation.'  It's interesting to get their take, because they don't sound like victims to me.  They don't seem entitled.  They're never angry.  In fact, they sound like winners.  But then you've got a Kaepernick.  He's a beauty.  Take about angry, self-pitying, whiners.  Pfft.

Offline Randoskie

« Reply #22 on: July 05, 2020, 03:15:49 pm »
Oh my god, who is this Colin Kaepernick? He's saying that the 4th of July is a celebration of white supremacy. How in the hell did he come up with that? what kind of insane reasoning behind that?
I suppose if ur a black raciest, everything is a symbol of white supremacy.
Did you hear about this young and dumb white guy who was so excited to get hired and join the fire station he brought a watermelon to work to share and celebrate. The all black fire station crew found it offensive and alerted the TV station. Holy crap, these over sensitive blacks are hilarious, just embrace this white boy and have some laughs or just whine and cry like a whiney wuss.
Shud he have brought some fried chicken and ribs and collard greens too?
If you bring taco's and burritos to a Mexican birthday or hotdogs and pork and beans to a white party we are going to eat it up not make crazy accusations of white supremacy and racisms and on and on, you poor little oppressed black people.
It's getting ridiculous, when we see a successful black business owner do the whites complain about black privilege or do we use our brains and find out more about his business and how he made his fortune & figure out a way to emulate his success? 
Or do we make excuses cuz our great great Granpa was enslaved in a coal mine working for the man?
We founded this country by hard work not with excuses, Where is the black pride? Out rampaging and burning and complaining? 

Offline javipa

« Reply #23 on: July 05, 2020, 05:22:34 pm »
Oh my god, who is this Colin Kaepernick? He's saying that the 4th of July is a celebration of white supremacy. How in the hell did he come up with that? what kind of insane reasoning behind that?
I suppose if ur a black raciest, everything is a symbol of white supremacy.
Did you hear about this young and dumb white guy who was so excited to get hired and join the fire station he brought a watermelon to work to share and celebrate. The all black fire station crew found it offensive and alerted the TV station. Holy crap, these over sensitive blacks are hilarious, just embrace this white boy and have some laughs or just whine and cry like a whiney wuss.
Shud he have brought some fried chicken and ribs and collard greens too?
If you bring taco's and burritos to a Mexican birthday or hotdogs and pork and beans to a white party we are going to eat it up not make crazy accusations of white supremacy and racisms and on and on, you poor little oppressed black people.
It's getting ridiculous, when we see a successful black business owner do the whites complain about black privilege or do we use our brains and find out more about his business and how he made his fortune & figure out a way to emulate his success? 
Or do we make excuses cuz our great great Granpa was enslaved in a coal mine working for the man?
We founded this country by hard work not with excuses, Where is the black pride? Out rampaging and burning and complaining?

Ever so often, I would come across this black grandma in my church, and she and I once got into a laughing fit over whether the church potluck should include fried chicken and watermelon.  It got so hilarious, that people started gathering around to see what the two of us were laughing about so hard.  She told me, that I would have to be fast, if I wanted any chicken, because her kids always raced to the front of the line to steal all the juicy pieces.  We had a running joke for years over which of us loved chicken and watermelon more. 

Offline Randoskie

« Reply #24 on: July 13, 2020, 03:21:32 pm »
He's losing it. This central Ca heatwave is frying my brain. reminds me of wen I had captured a desert creature once in childhood.
In Arizona and TX an Ca, they got this insane creature called the Horny Toad, no lie. It's half frog and half lizard. The creature has adapted and evolved to live in the baddest most extreme living conditions on the frikin planet. It shelters during the intense daytime temps, but evening and night it comes out to feed on any creatures he can swallow whole cuz, don't got no teeth. Their defense is some kind of body armor with thorns. And probably not tasty.
But the weather is not the only thing heating up. These politicians, the accusations back and forth, and everybody succumbing to mob rule.
Tear down George Washing and John Wayne statues? And the Confederate flag? that just symbolizes back when we fought each other and had a few slaves, well that might be offensive.

Offline Randoskie

« Reply #25 on: July 18, 2020, 01:10:56 pm »
It's getting more ridiculous by the minute. Trying to rename sports teams, streets, towns, but now I'm seeing resistance. Citizens Defacing BLM painted streets and murals. Taking down BLM statues in 24 hrs. Population buying guns to protect themselves from the BLM thugs running rampant.
And citizens rebelling against this BLM movement, cuz us thinking people know its as raciest as it gets.
Somebody sent me 2 photos, one was of a bunch of wild baboons on top of a car and had the woman inside screaming in fear, the other was a police car with a dozen black idiots destroying it, at the bottom of the photos it asked a questions, Can you spot the differences in these photos? It was hilarious. I sent it to a few of my black friends and they got pissed. No frikin humor.
Why is it blacks are so raciest? White folks are not keeping you down. It's your blame others mentality. I seen that there is a petition to recall and impeach Seattle's mayor and other useless Democrat city officials. This Governor we got here in Ca has ordered every person to wear masks when outside.
Meanwhile in my city, things seem to be moving along, I'm seeing crowds at the Mall, Walmart and Target are full of customers. I know several people that have gone back to work.
But soon we are going to be looking at mass evictions and bankruptcies and some deals on houses.

Offline Randoskie

« Reply #26 on: July 26, 2020, 04:27:15 pm »
While I'm hunkering down and waiting for the next stimulus check. And Waiting for real estate to crash or present some opportunities. I'm watching YouTube videos and am fascinated how people are making money. Even My own 17 yr old kid is doing it. Him and his cute GF doing different things and he has over 100,000 subscribers and advertisers paying YouTube and they place ads on their sites and they get checks, money for doing fun things,  and just doing nothing but goofing around.
There is this channel called Wooded Beardsman. These 3 buddies go out in the woods and they can only eat what they kill. First they caught a wood chuck, they threw it in the fire to singe the hair and scrape it off. They then threw this 10 pound rodent looking thing and boiled him up whole, they didnt even gut it. Then all 3 of these guys started picking off the meaty parts and using a stick to stir up the brains and suk it out the eyeball sockets. Then next day they wer eating the feet and the stomach contents, oh yea and the skin. They are some 30 yr old Texas boys. They have 1.3 Million views and I forgot how many subscribers. And then the insane viewers donate money and products.
So, I'm gonna have some fun with that concept I started my own little channel, with my backyard grow w the tomatoes and cannabis with Rando and his dog Rambo, funny as hell, one episode shows me catching a 4 inch Grasshopper and feeding it to Rambo. I heard it can take awhile to get viewers and subscribers. I got 85 subscribers so far with 300 views.
The world is going to hell but, I'm having some fun.

SMF 2.0.15 | SMF © 2017, Simple Machines