Investor Friendly Agents
Make It Easy To Be Found
Click Here Now!

--------------------------
Hard Money Lenders
You Need To Be Listed
Click Here Now!

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?
July 13, 2020, 08:22:16 am
Home Help Search Calendar Login Register
Free Monthly Update
Name:
Email:
Investor Friendly Agents
Make It Easy To Be Found
Click Here Now!

--------------------------
Hard Money Lenders
You Need To Be Listed
Click Here Now!

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?
July 13, 2020, 08:22:16 am
Home Help Search Calendar Login Register
Free Monthly Update
Name:
Email:
Click Here to Register for the Discussion Forums

Author Topic: 800 Numbers  (Read 208 times)

Offline rdarick

800 Numbers
« on: June 26, 2020, 05:05:47 pm »
Is it a good idea to use a toll free 800 number along with my local number on my business cards, signs, etc? Is it worth the cost? If so, any ideas of companies to compare prices? 

My cell phone number is not the same area code where I live and invest, so it's not really a local number.

Offline javipa

• Profitable Investing Strategies
Re: 800 Numbers
« Reply #1 on: June 26, 2020, 05:43:42 pm »
800 numbers don't have the same purpose anymore.  They used to be valuable when you were offering out-of-state customer service, and needed a number that didn't cost the customer money to call.

Today, there's really no such thing as 'long distance rates.'  So, it's mostly a vanity option. 

Also, they separate the 'office' number from your 'marketing' number.  However, Google numbers can serve as your marketing number.  You just need a number to forward google calls to.  Google number set ups tend to interfere with your phone service, so 'that' can be a deal breaker.
"149 Ways (Plus One) To Find Motivated Sellers..!"  -Free Report-
>>> Click: http://sub2marketdomination.com/how-to-find-motivated-sellers-2/

Offline heartlandbuyshouses

• My Seller Site
« Reply #2 on: June 28, 2020, 10:41:41 pm »
Toll-free numbers are a great way to help your customers reach you from a long distance. This saves the client money and can improve your sales. From vanity numbers to numbers with patterns that are easy to remember, your toll-free number for your business can be a great way to market to potential clients.
Don Wede
Heartland Funding Inc.
www.heartlandbuyshouses.com

Offline [email protected]

• House Buyers KC Cash offer site
« Reply #3 on: June 30, 2020, 08:41:05 pm »
It would be more beneficial to have a local vanity number instead of the 800 number.  You don't want to come across as you're not local when you are, it could create an objection. 

Is it a good idea to use a toll free 800 number along with my local number on my business cards, signs, etc? Is it worth the cost? If so, any ideas of companies to compare prices? 

My cell phone number is not the same area code where I live and invest, so it's not really a local number.

Offline rdarick

« Reply #4 on: June 30, 2020, 08:50:01 pm »
Thank you all for your responses. I really appreciate it.

Offline SteveKay

• We buy houses New Orleans
« Reply #5 on: July 05, 2020, 01:11:17 pm »
Personally I think a local number is better. People generally want to deal with a local investor than a big national company. I would get one of those. Not sure if you use a tracking service like callrail. I have 10 local numbers with them and I allocate different numbers to different campaigns so I can track my results.
New Orleans Investor
https://homebuyerlouisiana.com

SMF 2.0.15 | SMF © 2017, Simple Machines