In this real estate training blog post you will learn some amazing statistics about using video when marketing real estate investments. When it comes to real estate, video has been shown to attract sellers AND buyers, boost listings and increase sales.
Videos are highly sought, and you’ve no doubt noticed that video results are appearing along with text results when you search for anything in Google or other search engines these days. By by 2017 it’s estimated that 74% of all Internet traffic will be video.
When people think of real estate video, they usually think of home walk-throughs and videos of property images. And that’s definitely a big part of things. Videos like these are emotive and they give your website visitors a feeling of being there in their home, a feel for the flow and the personality the property has. Here's a sample video of a property that recently sold in Panama for $925,000. Most properties in this price range sit on the market for 2 years. But this one sold in only 2 months because a video was used.
*Disclaimer —This is an example and does not entail endorsement or assume property still available
10 Video Marketing Statistics For Real Estate Entrepreneurs
There are a lot of statistics on the internet about using real estate videos. To save you some research, we’ve put together some of our favorite digital video statistics worth reading. Here are 10 great digital video statistics for real estate entrepreneurs:
1. Real estate listings with videos receive 403% more inquiries than those without videos.
2. 85% of buyers and sellers want to work with an agent (or investor) who uses video as part of their marketing efforts.
3. Homes listed with video get four times the inquiries of homes listed without video.
4. YouTube receives over 1 billion users per month, who watch over 6 billion hours of video.
5. Videos increase people’s understanding of your product or service by 74%.
6. One-third of all online activity is spent watching video.
7. 90% of users say that seeing a video about a product is helpful in the decision process.
8. U.S. digital video ad spending will nearly double in only four years, climbing from $4.14 billion this year to $8.04 billion in 2016.
9. It is 50x easier to achieve a page 1 ranking on Google with a video, than without.
10. Of home buyers & investors who use video in their search, 86% use it to research a particular community, while 70% use it to tour the inside of homes.
SOURCE: DigitalSherpa, eMarketer, NAR, YouTube, Google, Forrester Research
Reach more buyers, sell your houses faster – by using VIDEO to market your real estate. Using video to sell real estate investments can be the thing that sets you apart from your competition. Even though it’s a proven factor, it’s still highly underused as an investing tool.
We love your feedback and welcome your comments.
Please post below: