Real Estate Social Media Manager Needed
We are a small online real estate company providing information, training, tools, and coaching to real estate investors. We are seeking a part-time Social Media Manager (SMM) to help create, publish, and distribute posts for our subscription offers, content videos, content articles, quotes, and promotional offers to our members, followers, and fans. This position will work from home remotely as a key role on our team.
Compensation is negotiable and hours can be flexible but would be roughly 5-10 hours per week Monday through Friday, with the possibility of more hours later if desired. If you’re interested, then please carefully read this entire page and follow the instructions for next steps.
Our SMM is a master curator, project manager, and designer all rolled into one. Initial expectations are that the SMM would create eye-catching posts with a specific purpose and place those posts on our social sites (Facebook, Twitter, Instagram, Pinterest, LinkedIn, etc.) daily.
So, our SMM will promote REIClub content, subscriptions, products, and services by posting daily on our social sites, following a scheduled posting calendar, reporting metrics weekly, and coordinating with the Content Manager and Affiliate Manager to align our social posts with current activities for REIClub.
Skills, Requirements, and Preferences
Some software apps the Social Media Manager may use often includes: Email, Skype, Loom, Basecamp, Google Drive, WordPress, Elementor Pro, Canva, Photoshop, etc.
Everything we do happens through the internet, email, Skype, Loom, mobile phones, etc., including team tasks and meetings. We expect a lot from our small team, but as a result we’re very flexible with work times and vacation schedules as long as you're getting all your stuff done. However, we do expect that you will be available at least part of the US workday Monday through Friday, Central Time 8 am to 5 pm.
Hours, Pay, 30-Day Trial
As mentioned, starting hours for the Social Media Manager are 5-10 per week Monday through Friday. Specific hours can be flexible, but you should be available on a consistent basis so other team members can learn how to best work with you. We can work with you depending on your circumstances. Timesheets are received each week by Monday and paychecks are paid through PayPal. This position starts out on a 30-day trial basis after which either party is free to say with no hard feelings this is not a good fit.
How to Apply
If you think this is job is a great fit for you, then please email your qualifications along with the items below to support(at)reiclub.com.
Please include the following items in your email:
- Describe your experience with real estate investing and real estate investing education.
- Describe your previous related work experience, if any, and provide links to prior social media work.
- Provide the links to your online profiles.
- Explain why you’re the ideal candidate for this position.
- List the last three books you’ve read.
- Please include a smiley face in the subject line of your email, like this, :-). That’s your first test to see if you are good at following simple directions, and whether or not you even bothered to read this entire posting.
- Candidates that make it past the first hurdles above may be asked to take a personality test. Thank you for your time and consideration.