“You can only succeed, you cannot fail. Failure is impossible; it is only an illusion. Everything moves the human story, and hence, the process of evolution, forward. Everything enhances you on your journey.” – Neale Donald Walsch
A good friend of mine recently emailed me and warned me that a huge hedge fund was coming to a market near me… within a month.
If you don’t know, there are huge hedge funds, with billions… with a B… of dollars and gobbling up tons of houses nationwide. So, what does that mean for you and me?
1. The housing market is recovering, with double-digit gains in value seen from coast-to-coast.
2. Another housing bubble could be emerging.
3. There won’t be many, if any, REO’s, short sales, auction or MLS-distressed property available for the “little guy.”
4. It’s becoming a seller’s market again.
5. Distressed property will be scarce, making each property more valuable, which will drive up our profit on each deal.
6. Cash buyers will have to buy from wholesalers as this will be just about their only option.
So, what’s the solution? Wholesaling seller-direct.
You see, hedge fund guys aren’t into dealing with the seller directly. They are busy out-bidding the highest bidder at auctions. And, working with bank listing agents / realtors for REO’s, short sales and properties listed for quick sale on the MLS.
Like I’ve always said… wholesaling is recession-proof. Real estate niches come and go. But, wholesaling always remains. It’s been around for years and years. And, it stands to remain.
This is the absolute best time to get into wholesaling. It’s a seller’s market again and prices are rising. So, get your marketing budget together, put together a plan and get that seller-direct marketing out on the streets again. And, when you contract on a house, your main selling points are the ones I described above.
Get in on it.
Last time it was a seller’s market with rising prices, seller-direct wholesale flips were going for $50,000 and up. Buyers were bidding UP the prices!
We love your feedback and welcome your comments.
Please post below: